Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know it's tennis and all, but do you guys actually understand we may be watching on

KillahBee

I know it's tennis and all, but do you guys actually understand we may be watching one of the greatest athletes ever?

Friggin Federer. Dude is OUT OF CONTROL. He is so fucking good people can't actually comprehend what he has been doing to the sport the last couple years. Jesus

*pre-emptive "tennis is not gay" argument: tennis is by far one of the toughest sports in the world. unlike your football, basketball, hockey, baseball, there are no TEAMMATES, NO ROOM FOR ERROR. If you have a bad day, YOU LOSE. Plain and simple. You win and lose ON YOUR OWN. Any REAL athlete here will tell you that the mental part of ANY sport is always the toughest, and a sport like tennis where you are the sole responsible party is always mentally difficult. Hot chicks too.

Re: I know it's tennis and all, but do you guys actually understand we may be watching one of the greatest athletes ever?

Everyone who grows up in Fairfield county takes tennis lessons as a child.

also, i agree.

Re: I know it's tennis and all, but do you guys actually understand we may be watching one of the greatest athletes ever?

Smurfy said:
Everyone who grows up in Fairfield county takes tennis lessons as a child.

also, i agree.

of course they do. all the older dudes I work with that grew up here play. it's a good sport for that, cause you can play til you die.

tits

KillahBee said:
Friggin Federer. Dude is OUT OF CONTROL. He is so fucking good people can't actually comprehend what he has been doing to the sport the last couple years. Jesus

*pre-emptive "tennis is not gay" argument: tennis is by far one of the toughest sports in the world. unlike your football, basketball, hockey, baseball, there are no TEAMMATES, NO ROOM FOR ERROR. If you have a bad day, YOU LOSE. Plain and simple. You win and lose ON YOUR OWN. Any REAL athlete here will tell you that the mental part of ANY sport is always the toughest, and a sport like tennis where you are the sole responsible party is always mentally difficult. Hot chicks too.
I would also compare Golf to tennis,as far as the mental aspect is concerned. But Golf you can be out of shape & still play decent. In tennis, if you outa shape, you ain't winning.

fuck you, you just called me old.

HiDnGoD said:
I would also compare Golf to tennis,as far as the mental aspect is concerned. But Golf you can be out of shape & still play decent. In tennis, if you outa shape, you ain't winning.
agreed. and I'm certainly not discounting any other sport and it's difficulty mental-wise, but those neanderthals that like to play alpha male and call tennis "gay" cause there is no physical contact with other men (tee hee) don't really look at sports for what they really are - anybody can get big, fast, strong. Only the greats can handle the pressure and conquer the mental side of sports. Any non-team sport is even tougher in this arena.

Forget golf, that's in a class of its own

Smurfy said:
fuck you, you just called me old.
and a dude

he is a destroyer. he seldom loses. he practically ownes everybody. too bad he wasn't around when sampras and agassi were in their primes. it would have made great tennis. he seems like a nice guy too.

LOL, you watch tennis. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

:cow:

Top Bottom