Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just took my boys to a friends house for the night

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
to ride dirtbikes. The kids family lives on 30 acres and the house is as far back from the road as possible, so i when i spotted the dirt driveway, i turned.
It was full of holes and giant ditches, dark, with trees hanging over most of it. i drove past a swamp and tons of abandoned cars.

my boys were cracking up and i'm like "WTF is this?" I have their dirtbikes in the back of the pickup truck and i'm SURE i'm going to lose one of them along the road, or hit a cow, which we passed IN the road.

we get up to the house and there is more abandoned cars, some up on blocks, tractors, chickens, cows, and some animals I didn't recognize. The father comes around the corner holding a dead chicken.

at this point, i'm wondering how do i tell my kids (who are 15 and 16 and big boys) that I changed my mind about them staying there. I'm sure they'll be fine, and they both have cell phones and know they can call me anytime and I'll come get them, but ... i hope this family is normal.

gotmilk said:
call animal control and save those cows

the cows were on their own property.
it was a creepy place, but i like the kid. he came out wearing a hand knit ski cap and he just looked like a healthy farm boy, so i'm hoping i'm just not used to farm country.

youngguns said:
So "Normal" means they should have money?

not at all. but normal doesn't usually mean abandoned cars, loose livestock, and dead chickens. and no neighbors for a mile (or however long 20 something acres is).

stilleto said:
not at all. but normal doesn't usually mean abandoned cars, loose livestock, and dead chickens. and no neighbors for a mile (or however long 20 something acres is).
I basically grew up with it. People are most likely smokers, care about
"life" more than what people think of them. Most people in the country don't care about the new "nikes" or what new prada jacket is out, they care about living off the land to put food on their tables.

stilleto said:
to ride dirtbikes. The kids family lives on 30 acres and the house is as far back from the road as possible, so i when i spotted the dirt driveway, i turned.
It was full of holes and giant ditches, dark, with trees hanging over most of it. i drove past a swamp and tons of abandoned cars.

my boys were cracking up and i'm like "WTF is this?" I have their dirtbikes in the back of the pickup truck and i'm SURE i'm going to lose one of them along the road, or hit a cow, which we passed IN the road.

we get up to the house and there is more abandoned cars, some up on blocks, tractors, chickens, cows, and some animals I didn't recognize. The father comes around the corner holding a dead chicken.

at this point, i'm wondering how do i tell my kids (who are 15 and 16 and big boys) that I changed my mind about them staying there. I'm sure they'll be fine, and they both have cell phones and know they can call me anytime and I'll come get them, but ... i hope this family is normal.

:worried:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdzThgveHwQ

Top Bottom