Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have this friend....

I actually just renewed my passport for 10 yrs. I don't do drugs.

She doesn't drive asked me to take her to Walmart today to get pet food and litter, I took her before a client and when I got to the cash, she paid my bill. That was nice ;-)
I don't want her grand and would love to go to Mexico, but I have a 20 yr old dying cat I am responsible for.

$200,000 won't even pay for my kids college educations...but if it landed in my lap, i'd divide it by 3 and drop it in their 529 accounts, so i could sleep a little easier.

Imagine in this day and age Americans have to pay for education. Tell your war mongering government to stop paying for war so they can educate their citizens.
The best University in North American where I live, cost 3 grand per semester to go to school.

Or blow the cash on badass shit and get a free 'degree' online like blue did

Web MD will cure the fuck out of any illness!

I paid (in total) with on line, courses, seminars and tutors $23 grand for my education. I could not have got certified in Canada without it

$200,000 won't even pay for my kids college educations...but if it landed in my lap, i'd divide it by 3 and drop it in their 529 accounts, so i could sleep a little easier.
Where the fuck you sending them? Harvard-Mars?

Knot with Ron Paul's plan of action

Kill those got dam goobermint grants and student loan reliefs and force universities to compete for the middle class

Top Bottom