Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Gave My 14 Year Old Daughter some Clen

Big no no's

Everybody knows that the FDA has a fucked up priorities when banning certain products, but cumon man should we really be giving our children sauce? I would wait until they are finished growing. AS are especially dangerous to younger people that are under extreme hormonal changes.

Re: I gave it to my 15 year old son

patkob2001 said:
yes i did but hes a fat kid ,he eat alot ....he ask me to give him some dnp but I was out so this clen stuff had to do he lost 33 lbs of fat and now competes in teen contests .....steroids and clen have saved my relationship with my son..just wanted to share

LOL!

My anemic nephew was staying with us during the summer, and forgot to bring his medicine. Luckily I remembered that Anadrol raises hemocrit count. Put him on 150mg a day and he was fine. He even began terrorizing the neighborhood and stockpiling other kids matchbox cars.

my son....

Hi just to say that my kid is doing fine .....hes on his 3rd cycle ......I was wondering hes 5 8. weigths 210lbs with 8 % bodyfat ....he would like to grow an ince or two ...we are thinking of going into his trust fund for some GH.....what do you guys think.....By the way my son is 17 teen.....alot of acne on his back but he doesnt mind .Guys get your kids on roids cause they will have a good foundation for the rest of his life.:angel:

Hugh Gellatts said:
My anemic nephew was staying with us during the summer, and forgot to bring his medicine. Luckily I remembered that Anadrol raises hemocrit count. Put him on 150mg a day and he was fine. He even began terrorizing the neighborhood and stockpiling other kids matchbox cars.

That's Classic Bro

be carefull!

i'm sure that clen helped her out, but please make sure with a doctor she doesn't have any type of heart contitions, before giving her clen. Also remember that on the instruction sheet of clen it says that beta-2 agonist are not a cure for sathma but just an emergensy treatment, so this is not the solution for your doughter. But other than that i think what you did was well done. GYNO MILKER, no offence but your name and pic are nasty! just curious why you have chosen this name.

Top Bottom