Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I bet Lebron James' mother fed him GH

tonyroma said:
He's probably natural, but his hormone levels got to be way abnormal.... Maybe his mom gave him some var, GH, and a 20 oz. sprite for lunch. If you ever scene him in person, it's unbalievable how massive he is. Like the width of his shoulders, and his arms and legs are so long compared to his torso.
He's my neighbor bro....3 houses down....

ninesecz said:
did you ever see Ben Wallace from the bulls?? Dude is large He is on the cover of M&F this month. He has like 18.5" arm and is 240# solid

Hah hah, 18.5 inch arms. That is funny. Dude probably has 16-17 inch arms. His arms are so long its very unlikely. Most nba players arms are probably only 12-14 inches. 240 lbs., wow thats hard to be that much when your about 6'9 or 6'11, whatever he is.

Lebron is crazy in terms of how big he is for an nba player, especially for him being so young. He is 6'7 240. What it must have been like for him to be so big against others in high school.

mlong23 said:
Hah hah, 18.5 inch arms. That is funny. Dude probably has 16-17 inch arms. His arms are so long its very unlikely. Most nba players arms are probably only 12-14 inches. 240 lbs., wow thats hard to be that much when your about 6'9 or 6'11, whatever he is.

Lebron is crazy in terms of how big he is for an nba player, especially for him being so young. He is 6'7 240. What it must have been like for him to be so big against others in high school.

hahaha.. You all just don't know how athletic NBA players are.. Just b/c they don't have kilos of muscle doesn't mean they aren't strong as hell and athletic as fuck. Allen Iverson ran a 4.2 40 and still probably runs in the 4.3s.. I"d love to see ANYONE here get around Dwight Howard hell, or any PF/C in the league. Kevin Garnett would make anyone on here look absolutely stupid.

Lebron James is one the most gifted athletes in the history of sports. He hasn't even fully developed his game. There has never been anything like the transition he made from HS to the NBA. Lebron James is probably the only athlete physically who could have made the transition from HS football to the NFL. Could you imagine him as a TE?

T-Matt

Ben Wallace is barely 6'8" and guards Shaq. They list him at 6'10". Barkley is only 6'41/2", most likely the same size as his waist now.

T-Matt said:
hahaha.. You all just don't know how athletic NBA players are.. Just b/c they don't have kilos of muscle doesn't mean they aren't strong as hell and athletic as fuck. Allen Iverson ran a 4.2 40 and still probably runs in the 4.3s.. I"d love to see ANYONE here get around Dwight Howard hell, or any PF/C in the league. Kevin Garnett would make anyone on here look absolutely stupid.

Lebron James is one the most gifted athletes in the history of sports. He hasn't even fully developed his game. There has never been anything like the transition he made from HS to the NBA. Lebron James is probably the only athlete physically who could have made the transition from HS football to the NFL. Could you imagine him as a TE?

T-Matt
VERY TRUE!

However, in real life....he's a puss.....totally different on the court, I think he would have been eaten alive in the NFL.....esp. because he weight room thrive isn't there......he can and does practice balls out for hours and hours, but the weight room is merely a way of passing time......

JKurz1 said:
VERY TRUE!

However, in real life....he's a puss.....totally different on the court, I think he would have been eaten alive in the NFL.....esp. because he weight room thrive isn't there......he can and does practice balls out for hours and hours, but the weight room is merely a way of passing time......

Added weight and mass doesnt help a basketball player...

bmcadoo44 said:
Added weight and mass doesnt help a basketball player...
Excuse me???? When you have to battle against 300lbs because your center is a puss, it most certainly is.....

JKurz1 said:
Excuse me???? When you have to battle against 300lbs because your center is a puss, it most certainly is.....
Shaq? Until recently unless you were just that big you couldn't do anything about it but foul, hard.

Now his own coach says he's a fat ass as his ex-team/coach have also said. His knees can't even hold him up w/ out problems. Next to that there really isn't a Shaq like center in the league right now in terms of weight/height not talent.

Again, not sure if you were talking about NBA and Shaq...

The guy that said Ben Wallace wasn't big? Look again, he's a f'ing gorilla out there. I have noooo doubt he has 18.5'' arms.

Most NBA players train for agility and strength not mass. If Coleman was 6'8''(not sure how tall he is) but he would get ABUSED out on the court. I can't remember the guys name(plays for Denver) in the NBA but he's 5 foot nothing and plays back up point. He said publicly he could bench 400+ for reps. He doesn't even look like he could bench 225.

JKurz1 said:
He's my neighbor bro....3 houses down....

You ever party with him??? I probably would give the king a hand job if he gave me his Nike Endorsement deal.... Shit i'll probably let him bang my girlfriend for season tickets.

Top Bottom