Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hushmail

Fadi said:
PLEASE tell me that this just means his mailbox is full. I do not feel like getting ripped..and this guy is very reputable..and I have used him before. so why is this happening?? Anyone? Thanks in advance

Anyone?

My account is giving me the same error 'Account does not exist'. Anyone else having a problem, I just tried a few minutes ago.

Guvna said:
polfajefla, while I agree with alomost all of what you said, I have to interject about the patriot act. It gives a VERY broad range of powers. Department of homeland security has been busting many [who would have guessed] DRUG dealers under guise and rights in the patriot act with no reprocussions. While it is supposed to be for terrorists, its really not- It can be used against almost anyone.

also, you referred to this...

"f the govt wants you they will have a easy time with you newbies who know nothing about computers. They can see all your activities etc...if you dont know how you are working. They would do any operation to gain evidence on the ISP..see what you are typing ( assuming you dont have VPN..virtual privat enetwork encrypted). They might install a bug in your cpu loging each key you press..that would be much easier and legal assuming they have a warant."

any way to prevent this form happening? I have read about keyloggers, and sure as hell dont want one on my computer...LOL

thanks

Sure bro, get to know how the computer works hands on ..the whole operating system...use unix/linux if possible...use a unanymous proxy server (overseas) , have a VPN(virtual private network), make your computer cleans itself regularly via multiple passes( at least per Dept of Defense Standards).. make sure all the secret info is being cleaned as well(caches, hibernation filesm MRU, MSF, sectors, etc, use secure email 2048 bit enycyption or higher....encrypt the computer working on with military strenght encryption Blowfish(cipher block chaining mode) or higher over 3,000 bits preferably, have necesary interception programs, Strict firewals, antiviruses, anti spyware and many diferent modifications you must make manualy to the operating system. A program called BC wipe is a good thing to have too!

Fadi said:
Little off topic, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS

I just sent my source some cash today, and with my shitty luck, I e mailed him to confirm that i sent it, and i got an e mail back from aol saying (oh, and btw, I just used aol to send him the word "Sent", as in i sent him the cash today.i did not do anything through aol) and I got this message from aol mail:

" ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to smtp.hushmail.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email protected]>
<<< 552 <[email protected]> is currently over quota.
554 <[email protected]>... Service unavailable

Final-Recipient: RFC822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; smtp.hushmail.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 552 <[email protected]> is currently over quota.
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:46:47 -0400 (EDT)"

PLEASE tell me that this just means his mailbox is full. I do not feel like getting ripped..and this guy is very reputable..and I have used him before. so why is this happening?? Anyone? Thanks in advance

Its a generic NDR that simpy states your boy needs to clean out his inbox. Over limit. No worries bro, send it again.

incredible_hulk said:
Its a generic NDR that simpy states your boy needs to clean out his inbox. Over limit. No worries bro, send it again.

Incredible Hulk does NOT = Spiderman......... :rolleyes:

DIV

Top Bottom