Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hushmail

I now about 20 people that cant reach the elitefitness mail account..

Does anyone now if this problem is getting fixed??

I have lost alot of important mails,so this sucks big time..

hotzie said:
my account works fine

You are able to log onto Hushmail.com?? I dont understand how that can be, how some get in and others cannot. When I try to log onto the site it says that the domain doesnt even exist.

maldorf said:
You are able to log onto Hushmail.com?? I dont understand how that can be, how some get in and others cannot. When I try to log onto the site it says that the domain doesnt even exist.

Well if you read their press release about the domain name system being comprimised, that makes total sense. Some ISP's cache dns resolutions that are only refreshed every so many days, bad luck for you, sounds like your ISP is one of them. I can resolve ok, but I still cannot log into the server, so there are other issues as well. this is 3 days no I have not had access to my email.

indy69camaro said:
Well if you read their press release about the domain name system being comprimised, that makes total sense. Some ISP's cache dns resolutions that are only refreshed every so many days, bad luck for you, sounds like your ISP is one of them. I can resolve ok, but I still cannot log into the server, so there are other issues as well. this is 3 days no I have not had access to my email.
yea i couldnt log on over the weekend , but today i tried it and it worked fine

indy69camaro said:

thanks, I am glad you said that. I have not seen a press release. can you post it here for us to read? I use roadrunner by time warner cable, cable modem. Guess ours has not refreshed yet.

I am so freaking frustrated. I still cant get in and contacted time warner and their tech could get in but I still cannot. He had me unplug my cable modem from power and reboot thinking it would clear old dns info, but still no luck.

this shit is getting annoying - and why can some people log in and not others?

Everyone should try clearing their cache.

You know tools->internet options

Then delete temporary files, clear history and delete cookies.

WannaBeBig72 said:
Everyone should try clearing their cache.

You know tools->internet options

Then delete temporary files, clear history and delete cookies.

Doesnt work on Firefox or internet explorer for me.

Top Bottom