Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HR's hatch time/day should be a bookie event

This could be like when they race the cars in Grease. You two can get souped up cars and have a race to compete for me. I'll run out in the middle and hold a scarf up in the air while you rev your engines. Then, a dramatic sweep I will lower the scarf as you peel off down the road, squealing your tires and bumping each other's car...

I have a vivid imagination and a scarf.

heatherrae said:
This could be like when they race the cars in Grease. You two can get souped up cars and have a race to compete for me. I'll run out in the middle and hold a scarf up in the air while you rev your engines. Then, a dramatic sweep I will lower the scarf as you peel off down the road, squealing your tires and bumping each other's car...

or just choose me

heatherrae said:

That's kinda hot actually. & We can smack talk with 50's slang & wear leather jackets?....

Top Bottom