Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How will the USA receive their Olympic Basketball team back home

EnderJE said:
Although, if I were a scout or in charge of one of the lower placed teams in the NBA, I would really consider firing all my people and hiring everyone on Team Greece or any other team that beat the "dream" team...

I would agree partially. Players from Greece , Puerto Rico and Lithuania will be signed or drafted. Everyone wants to make money and everyone wants to win. So I will agree that geting the best players will involve looking outside the US for them. But this has been the trend for the last 10 years or so anyway.

What nobody is mentioned is how the Lithuanians are actually pretty goddamn good team. They found their open man so fast and so consistently, they got a crazy free throw %, and their shooting was absurdly accurate altogether. That one guy in particular who downed 4 3 pointers in the last 10 minutes was incredible

Do you guys think we'll see some of these guys in the NBA soon?

gjohnson5 said:
The rest of the world ain't catchin' shit...

There's no Shaq or Jermaine Oneal , Kobe , KG , Rasheed , Ben Wallace , Vince Carter, Ray Allen , Mike Bibby , Bobby Jackson, Chris Webber , Michael Finley, Allan Houston, Kenyon Martin , Jason Kidd , Steve Nash, Michael Redd...

The list of players we don't have out thiere is tremendous

Bingo.

We don't even have our C squad over there.

gjohnson5 said:
The rest of the world ain't catchin' shit...

There's no Shaq or Jermaine Oneal , Kobe , KG , Rasheed , Ben Wallace , Vince Carter, Ray Allen , Mike Bibby , Bobby Jackson, Chris Webber , Michael Finley, Allan Houston, Kenyon Martin , Jason Kidd , Steve Nash, Michael Redd...

The list of players we don't have out thiere is tremendous

Steve Nash ain't American :)

Good point though, if this team had Duncan, Shaq, KG, Carter, McGrady, Kobe etc. with a point guard that wasn't a ballhog and a few dead-eye shooters like Ray Allen, game over.

Top Bottom