Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How will the USA receive their Olympic Basketball team back home

I'm not that familair with the NBA
I think Duncan is low key and cool
and only know Iverson as an egomaniac
the other guys I watched today seemed to be decent appearing
who besides Iverson is a schmuck?

You are trying to think rationally 4ever. the point was to nag

stop spoiling it

yeah duncan is a pretty cool guy, maybe we can sneak him into the country unseen and nobody will notice he's missing from the loser parade

as for the yacht
perhaps they were taking measures to avoid a terrorist bombing?

well they've hardly played together as a team, plus it's a pretty young team.

america needed to get its ass kicked in basketball so they don't pull a stunt like this again.

Ok to recap for all the foreigners in here:
1. Most americans think NBA stars are a bunch of whining, overpaid athletics.
2. Most americans don't give a shit about olympics.
3. Most of us are glad that USA basketball team got its ass handed to them by Lithuanian.

So if your point was to start some sort of country pride war, its not gona happen, get over it.

Btw, usa is number 1 in overall, and most gold medal received, but who gives a shit!

Robert Jan said:
Let's recap

they won't stay in the olympic village with all those fucking commoners, after all they are stars. they got their own luxury yaught in the bay

they lose to puerto rico and lithuania. Each US player makes more money than these countries spend on their budget every year

Where's the French BBall team? I bet they aren't showering. shaving, or brushing thier teeth...

Everyone and thier mama knows the NBA is where it's at. Those guys puerto rico and lithuania wanna be NBA stars. This team is no dream team. When Richard Jefferson is leading the team in points then something definitly wrong. But I am surprised with Tim Duncan, and AI how they can lose. US team doesn't play together , they all have egos. This squad is very young as well.
(Carmello , Lebron)

Top Bottom