Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How will the USA receive their Olympic Basketball team back home

The US-NBA team may pull it out yet. If they don't they will not come home together, but make private arrangements to fly to thier summer homes and not emerge again until their respective NBA teams start fall camp.

I would like to see us go back to the days when the US Olympic basketball team dominated the world using our college amateurs.

Longhorn85 said:
The US-NBA team may pull it out yet. If they don't they will not come home together, but make private arrangements to fly to thier summer homes and not emerge again until their respective NBA teams start fall camp.

I would like to see us go back to the days when the US Olympic basketball team dominated the world using our college amateurs.

I think those days are over. THe rest of the world is catching up.

They should limit the NBA players to 25 and under.

breathinbleedout said:
Ok to recap for all the foreigners in here:
1. Most americans think NBA stars are a bunch of whining, overpaid athletics.
2. Most americans don't give a shit about olympics.
3. Most of us are glad that USA basketball team got its ass handed to them by Lithuanian.

1. Speak for yourself. Tim Duncan is a perfect example of a great professional with a great attitude
2. Speak for yourself. I want to see red white and blue dominate all sports!
3. They lost by 4 points How is that as ass kicking?

breathinbleedout said:
So if your point was to start some sort of country pride war, its not gona happen, get over it.

Btw, usa is number 1 in overall, and most gold medal received, but who gives a shit!

I will agree with you here. No dream team here. Bunch of young guys. Carmello Just graduated from Syracuse. Labron is younger than most anyone on any team.

It's sad but true, no one I know really cares about the olympics, im actually pissed because leno and conan aren't on for the next week because of that.

I think we all take for granted how superior american athletes are to the rest of the world.

biteme said:
I think those days are over. THe rest of the world is catching up.

The rest of the world ain't catchin' shit...

There's no Shaq or Jermaine Oneal , Kobe , KG , Rasheed , Ben Wallace , Vince Carter, Ray Allen , Mike Bibby , Bobby Jackson, Chris Webber , Michael Finley, Allan Houston, Kenyon Martin , Jason Kidd , Steve Nash, Michael Redd...

The list of players we don't have out thiere is tremendous

Although, if I were a scout or in charge of one of the lower placed teams in the NBA, I would really consider firing all my people and hiring everyone on Team Greece or any other team that beat the "dream" team...

Longhorn85 said:

I think you have a long time for that because of the priorities. I would imagine that a budding NBA wanna-be star would care more about the millions to play in the NBA then a gold medal...

They need to forget about these dream teams and bring back college players or bring in the team that won the most recent NBA title. You can't duplicate the very first dream team. The sequels are never as good as the original.

Top Bottom