Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to tighten skin

Flexx

My current current g/f is wanting to tighten up her skin. She is 30 y/o and works out fairly regularly, her diet is better than average but she agrees it could be cleaned up more. Any suggestions on what a girl needs to tighten her skin up? Oh yeah, she is 5'0" and weighs 105lbs. Thanks for the help.

Do you mean loose fat or just tone up the skin.

A lemon juice and oatmeal mask will make skin more taunt.

Ask some of the pros here about the fat though, as I'm still working onn it.:eek:

I should have been more clear. She knows I juice and doesn't have a problem with it. What gear would be good for her to help with this? Like all women she wants to drop bodyfat. Thanks again

skin tightening is difficult ... losing fat can leave loose skin.... my solution: cutting gel ... tightens the skin

Skin is like elastic. Some elastics are better then others in that when they get stretched, they go back to "normal" or pretty close or they stay abit loose or worse, really lose. No gel or anything will make your skin tight through and through. Unless ya have surgery. If ya don't lose too much weight too fast, your skin should be ok.

I lost 30 lbs. and my lower ab skin got quite loose.... cutting gel/dermalin made it look much tighter ... I will continue to use it and see to what extent it go ...

Dan Duchaine recommended the use of the herbal antioxidant "Pycnogenal" taken both orally and topically along with blends of regular oral and topical antioxidants. Also, stay away from heavy "jerking" exercises like running/jogging, etc. This may or not be excessive, but then again, I thought I would mention it.
MR. BMJ

Top Bottom