Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to lower shbg

Wulfgar said:
Unleashed sounds kinky

You've been reading the reviews? :)

True, I think there are almost as many people who use it as a sex aid as for bodybuilding puposes.

masterpp said:
i dont have an elite membership so even if this question has been asked i cant search....

Now you can. I gifted you a 1 week platinum membership, because I think you asked a really great question.
INTERESTING. I AM ON HRT AND JUST HAD A BLOOD TEST. 1077 TEST LEVELS. BUT MY FREE TEST WAS A LITTLE LOW AND MY sex hormone binding globulin WAS A LITTLE HIGH. DO YOU CYCLE ANAVAR OR KEEP TAKING IT.

Do I personally cycle Anavar? Yes....I do 10-20 weeks on, and then take some time off. I never come off test though.

AR would you care to elaborate on your views regarding blood lipid levels while cycling anavar for these periods of time. in this thread or a new one. and any other observations regarding real USP anavar.

I am taking something now that is suppose to be anavar but I don't think it really is. I should send it to a lab and test it but I am too cheap. It is having some effect, it just does not feel like var to me. I suspect it maybe tbol or something like that.

Top Bottom