Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to lower shbg

masterpp said:
great responses- i am already on arimidex-

i want to do one more androgen (or anti-androgen) either winstrol or Primobolan - methenolone - .

and ill also do some otc stuff-i have heard mixed things about unleashed though-
unleashed sounds like it might be trash- was thinking about avena

How can you say you want to use avena and UNLEASHED might be a waste when UNLEASHED is one of the only supplements that actually uses the active extract? (Avenacosides A&B).

Feedback on UNLEASHED is 98% positive.

Last edited:
promet1 said:
What about Stinging Nettles ?

Nelson was the first to bring that to the market. It's in Unleashed. The 'new" formula for Halodrol 50 (*minus the illegal stuff) is stinging nettle also, about 5 years after Nelson put it in his product. It's in ActivaTe as well....also several years since Nelson put it in his product.

Follow the leader, as usual, in the supplement industry...Nelson lead, people follow....

great responses- anavar seems extreemely interesting- in another threat i asked if there was a steroid which could be used for maintainance all year round, without causing too much hairloss or hpta supression. i think anavar may be my answer. i am going to investigate it further, but the shbg lowering effect of anavar, plus its reduced effect on hpta supression makes it very intesting.

by the way i wasnt aware unleashed had such a good feedback, but i will definately consider if now i know. would one need to do anavar and unleashed

krishna said:
Why would aromatase inhibitor's reduce sex hormone binding globulin ? Any studies?

Estrogen raises SHBG. Seems almost too obvious, right?

Top Bottom