Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How my boys doing?

swole

Let's get all the weekend action up!

The bookie banners. I need someone to make a thread with all the banners submitted in the thread I made into a separate poll. Let the users vote on the top banner and I'll award the K to them in the thread I made with the uploaded karma.

I'll donate 100,000 karmas to the person who makes the poll thread. Once a winner is chosen, all the bookies can put the banner in their sig and link it to the bookie forum or your event of choice. This will be a nice way to promote our forum!

Oh, and I will be the only person to make threads outside of C&C for bookie action. We don't want too much bookie forum "spam" outside these forums so I'll personally be responsible for it. For now feel free to promote the shit out of your events in C&C.

If you need anything just shoot me a PM fellas :Popcorn:

If some of you bookies want to make a bunch of action for the weekend but won't be around to settle until Monday, let me know if you would like me to settle your action for you.

Otherwise we can wait until you return to your comp on Monday or Tuesday. Your choice!

All of the links to Cooper's banners still don't work. Unless he's dropping out I don't think we're ready to make the poll.

SLAYER69! said:
All of the links to Cooper's banners still don't work. Unless he's dropping out I don't think we're ready to make the poll.

I saw one floating around with a baseball on it? What happened to that one?

SLAYER69! said:

Really?

Leave them out. If he comes back and refreshes the links, we'll deal with it at that point.

For now let's get the ball rolling on other submissions :)

swole said:
Really?

Leave them out. If he comes back and refreshes the links, we'll deal with it at that point.

For now let's get the ball rolling on other submissions :)
OK. How do you make a poll thread?

Tell me how to make a poll thread and I can try to put this up tomorrow. At least I can earn a little k back that way

SLAYER69! said:
Tell me how to make a poll thread and I can try to put this up tomorrow. At least I can earn a little k back that way

sure

just start a new thread as you normally would in chat

at the bottom check the box make this thread a poll

there are going to be a lot of poll options, you can add and subtract them as you go so just make 10 to start

use every single banner and make sure to cite the owner and link to each one

have it close in a week

swole said:
sure

just start a new thread as you normally would in chat

at the bottom check the box make this thread a poll

there are going to be a lot of poll options, you can add and subtract them as you go so just make 10 to start

use every single banner and make sure to cite the owner and link to each one

have it close in a week
do you want this in C&C or in here?

Top Bottom