Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much $ would it take for you to fight mike tyson

Fock it.....I've been hit by an 18-wheeler with "failed brakes".

Tyson can't be that bad. One hit......I go down and stay down.

Price? I'll take a hit from Tyson for $10,000.

I got a bionic neck now and already had a concussion..............so...........

With him being Mike Tyson I think you could demand more money that 30k for a boxing fight, but yeah, I'd settle for 30k and then dodge him until the ref would call a non-contest or the round would be up.

Outside the ring I'd fight that rapist motherfucker for free, provided I had a weapon.

if all post medical expenses were taken care of....
5 grand for a ref'ed fight.....

big_bad_buff said:
go ahead, dont be scured....you think you could take him or hold your own?

lol@FIF

honestly if you gave me some training time....

-one if he is only a boxer.. he wont know how to grapple or do take downs or submissions.... so if i could grab him and wrestle him i think it would be my best chance... i dont think id beat him but i wouldnt be hurt.

BO-DEN

Couple questions about the rules. Is it 1 complete round no matter what? Or, if he knocks me out in 3 seconds, is the round over.

Is he wearing gloves?

you have to fight, cant just pretend to be a bitch and lay on the ground, unless you really got knocked out and cant fight any longer. no gloves

gymrat said:
Couple questions about the rules. Is it 1 complete round no matter what? Or, if he knocks me out in 3 seconds, is the round over.

Is he wearing gloves?

i seem to remember biteme saying he would be able to beat tyson in a fight (not a boxing)

i would also probably do it for $30k+ I've got pretty good reactions so maybe i could dodge his hit enough so it broke my cheek bone instead of my nose, then id likely be out cold

Top Bottom