Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much $ would it take for you to fight mike tyson

Can I ask him a series of questions for 15 minutes first? I`ll make his head spin a little and then get him with my combination.

30k Get me completely out of debt and then some. I would just cover up and try to take him to the ground and choke him. I would definitely not even attempt to stand toe to toe and throw blows. My strategy would be to take him to the ground and make him submit with an armbar, choke, ankle lock, wrist lock etc... As long as I keep both of my ears... I will be happy.

i'd try to ask as much as i can get away with ($10 mill?). But in my head, i'd settle for $30,000. I gotta figure in the cost of downtime away from work and medical bills, plus what i owe on bills.

go ahead, dont be scured....you think you could take him or hold your own?

lol@FIF

BO-DEN said:
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaa!!! i could answer this thread but it would become a lets trash bo-den thread.... so i plea the..

FIF

Anything goes...I'd do it for 50K I'm sure he'd be pretty much fucked once taken off his feet...and I can shoot dem legs something fierce.

But to box him? No amount of money would do....he'd probably kill any amateur...literally...or at least break their neck or leave them permanently brain-damaged.

Top Bottom