Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much gross will Xmen3 earn on opening weekend?

I agree with Swole and the Cynical one, in the fact that changing the odds after bets are placed (for new bets only) is an accepted bookie practice. It should be an option we bookies can utilize.

Come football season, it will allow us to put up events earlier as we can recover from injury reports and other problems mid week, when the odds change

redguru said:
I agree with Swole and the Cynical one, in the fact that changing the odds after bets are placed (for new bets only) is an accepted bookie practice. It should be an option we bookies can utilize.

Being able to change the odds helps both the bookie and bet placers.

The bet placers can take advantage of lucrative odds that might soften up closer to the event deadline. The bookie can also swing odds opposite the pile-on. We need to be able to do this.

Cynical Simian said:
I'll say it again: read my first post on this thread (or just click on the outcomes and look at your odds).
ahh thanks man, that is good to know. we got locked in at the original rate.

It didn't matter that it was a 3 day weekend, the normal weekend gross was the highest category offered.

Top Bottom