Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much gross will Xmen3 earn on opening weekend?

dannomight said:
I'd go for 5:1 odds ending sunday.

so you basically want 5:1 instead of 10:1

can i ask you something

are you stupid or something?

5:1 end on sunday!!! :Chef: :tuc:

AAP said:
I asked you guys what you would rather I do. I took the advice of Cynical Simaian.

Now if you want, I can :

cancel this, make a new one to cover the extra day I was unaware of with a higher odds (10 to 1)

or

leave it like it is with lower odds

or

Just use the amount of the gross up at Sunday midnight to call a winner at the original 5 to 1 odds.

Come on and help me out, I fucked up and didn't realize the extra day was going to count. Let me know what you guys want to do. If I don't have a general consensus of it, I will just cancel the bet and pay each of you guys 25K of karma was an apology.

Just leave it the way it is. People will bitch and complain no matter what. Plus, those who bet already are okay. And if you leave it this way, most will be satisfied because the weekend is longer and most bet on the 65+. I'd just leave it.

just leave it, i'll take my 2:1 odds then

Let me make something else clear, those who did bet probably knew it would be a 3-day weekend, hence the pile-on. Leave it as first come, first serve so just leave it the way it is. Those who came here early get the cake. Otherwise, the most people will be pissed if you change it now.

eat big said:
Cool. We should be alright then. It's still 200,000 K in winnings for you.

i'll take that

it's AAP's gracie events that are the real money makers :)

he might lose more than half his karma this weekend

swole said:
i'll take that

it's AAP's gracie events that are the real money makers :)

he might lose more than half his karma this weekend

You mean SpongeBob's? Lol. Yeah he most likely will but people donate to him like no other.

Top Bottom