Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much gross will Xmen3 earn on opening weekend?

i figure you will only lose about 2.1 million on this one.

how did the odds on this change AFTER bets were placed??? When I placed my bet I had 5 to 1 odds.

Lestat said:
how did the odds on this change AFTER bets were placed??? When I placed my bet I had 5 to 1 odds.

Read my post above. Because AAP is a mod, he can edit the event, although, as discussed in stilleto's American Idol thread, this is an option that should be made available to the non-mod bookies as well.

Cynical Simian said:
Read my post above. Because AAP is a mod, he can edit the event, although, as discussed in stilleto's American Idol thread, this is an option that should be made available to the non-mod bookies as well.
I didn't think you could edit odds after bets have been placed.

it fucking pisses me off that mods can edit their bookie odds yet I have to go through the hassle of explaining myself via a PM to do it

it's funny because mods (percentage-wise) are more corrupt than us bookie peeps.

can i get a

heh

swole said:
it fucking pisses me off that mods can edit their bookie odds yet I have to go through the hassle of explaining myself via a PM to do it

it's funny because mods (percentage-wise) are more corrupt than us bookie peeps.

can i get a

heh

heh

I asked you guys what you would rather I do. I took the advice of Cynical Simaian.

Now if you want, I can :

cancel this, make a new one to cover the extra day I was unaware of with a higher odds (10 to 1)

or

leave it like it is with lower odds

or

Just use the amount of the gross up at Sunday midnight to call a winner at the original 5 to 1 odds.

Come on and help me out, I fucked up and didn't realize the extra day was going to count. Let me know what you guys want to do. If I don't have a general consensus of it, I will just cancel the bet and pay each of you guys 25K of karma was an apology.

you can change all the odds to 10:1 if you'd like, i am beyond 110% sure nobody will complain.

Top Bottom