Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how 'bout dem SAINTS!!!!!!!

I think it's awesome. Everybody probably does. Anybody who doesn't have a team in the playoffs right now should be rooting for the Saints. And I think they can definitely make the SB, considering this is one of the weakest NFC groups in years. Not sure bout the SB, but you never know

it's 'bout time SOMETHING good happened in this city.....

magman1 said:
As an Eagles die hard, it's devastating....you can't understand if you're not from here

I bet on the Eagles. Who gives a fuck if they lost! THEY COVERED THE SPREAD!!!!

AND the Saints won.

Oh happy day.

I wonder how madbomber took the eagles losing.

I think we (Indiana) lucked out yesterday. That game was nothing like the one with Kansas city last week and I think Peyton was really off his game. Maybe something went wrong in his personal life. Luckily Vinatieri picked up the slack.

So next week the Colts play either SD or the Patriots. If we win that one we make it to the superbowl. I'd love to see a Colts vs. New Orleans superbowl because no matter who wins I will be happy.

magman1 said:
As an Eagles die hard, it's devastating....you can't understand if you're not from here
lol at you can't understand. yeah, nobody else has passionate fans. try being a giants fan, dude.

Top Bottom