Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooray for the dolphins helping in the war.

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
Let's give it up for all the selfless dolphins risking their lives to clear mines from the seas near Umm Qasr. Porpoise Power all the way.
vstory.dolphin.ap.jpg

Morocco offers US monkeys to detonate mine
From the International Desk
Published 3/24/2003 6:43 AM

RABAT, D.C., Morocco, March 24 (UPI) -- A Moroccan publication accused the government Monday of providing unusual assistance to U.S. troops fighting in Iraq by offering them 2,000 monkeys trained in detonating land mines.

The weekly al-Usbu' al-Siyassi reported that Morocco offered the U.S. forces a large number of monkeys, some from Morocco's Atlas Mountains and others imported, to use them for detonating land mines planted by the Iraqis.

The publication quoted a highly-informed source as saying, "that is not a scientific illusion but a well-known military tactic."

Copyright © 2001-2003 United Press International

Warik said:

Africans being monkeys is the typical derogatory racial remark, not Arabs. Care to rephrase?

-Warik

I wanted to say that, but i don't want to offend any african americans on the board.

WizKid25 said:
I wanted to say that, but i don't want to offend any african americans on the board.

So, you are afraid to insult one group of people, but not another?

-Warik

Top Bottom