Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shit there going to look into the pats super bowl wins and see if they were cheating then

you could tell that something was really wrong everytime the media interviewd bill, it look 100 percent that something big was going on big time !!

dognutz said:
Everyone tries to steal signals and every team knows it, (Mangina is a hand me down from Belicheck and knows he can't hold his jock), hence every sideline signal caller has a clipboard over his face as he talks, the Pats just got caught. Shanahan said he had a guy with binoculars on the opposing teams caller at all times. They should put an * next to the Colts Sb because of the Peyton Manning rules the league installed after Manning cried the Pats wooped on his recievers and killed him in the playoffs.

This is all a bunch of bitter Bobs. Worse then the Raiders fans and the tuck rule even though Woodsen head slapped Brady on that play which would have been a first down anyway but no Raider fan will look at that.

what manning rules? please explain. And the tuck rule........c'mon dude, that was bullshit. It's water under the bridge.......and the patriots were a great team so I don't think taking away everyone's rings is all that fair. But it is a smudge, for sure!! Especially to Belichick. Again, it seems as if it wasn't just some guy watching the Jets from the opposite sideline.........they had a guy on the "jets" sideline, possibly getting audio. That's too far........I don't care what anyone say's. If you can pick some guys signals with a lip reader or something like that......that's fine because it's his fault he ain't coverin up. But pretty soon we're gonna start seeing splinter cell equipment being deployed on our football fields................does anyone really want it to go there?

I have no proof but I'm sure the Rams cheated when they beat the Titans. I know this because I'm a Titans fan.

Re: holy shit there going to look into the pats super bowl wins and see if they were

sfmonster said:
I have no proof but I'm sure the Rams cheated when they beat the Titans. I know this because I'm a Titans fan.

lmfao

1 yard line lololo allllllmost!!!

Re: holy shit there going to look into the pats super bowl wins and see if they were

redsamurai said:
what manning rules? please explain. And the tuck rule........c'mon dude, that was bullshit. It's water under the bridge.......and the patriots were a great team so I don't think taking away everyone's rings is all that fair. But it is a smudge, for sure!! Especially to Belichick. Again, it seems as if it wasn't just some guy watching the Jets from the opposite sideline.........they had a guy on the "jets" sideline, possibly getting audio. That's too far........I don't care what anyone say's. If you can pick some guys signals with a lip reader or something like that......that's fine because it's his fault he ain't coverin up. But pretty soon we're gonna start seeing splinter cell equipment being deployed on our football fields................does anyone really want it to go there?
jamming the receiver past 5 yards I think that was the new rule the colts owner cried like a bitch and made happen...

If the officials were ever going to decide they were cheating, maybe they should've done that during the fucking game. Stupid fucks, no way this has a chance.

Exactly Needto, Manning whined that the Pats jammed his receivers and it wasn't fair and that's why they lost, guess what happens next year? New rule just for Peyton. Yeah the Pats cheated and it's too bad cause they are so good they don't need to. I just get a kick out of Mangina the Vagina's whining. O.K. what happened in the second half Mangina if you took the cam? YOu told Belicheck you were loyal and he took you under his wing and you ran like a true Mangina the Vagina. Bwahahhaaa, you Jets can keep him he has done great for ya.

I thought jamming the receiver past 5 yards has been around forever?? Anyway, it's a good rule.........I'm sure Brady doesn't mind it either. You shouldn't be able to assrape a receiver while he's in the middle of his route. And it ain't like int's have gone down...........fuck I'm a browns fan so I know all about the pain of int's.

Top Bottom