Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shit there going to look into the pats super bowl wins and see if they were cheating then

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a Philly fan. Like just taking the rings from the team that outplayed us would be as good as winning. It wouldn't fix McNabb's mastery of time management on that last possession.

Re: holy shit there going to look into the pats super bowl wins and see if they were

jnevin said:
Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a Philly fan. Like just taking the rings from the team that outplayed us would be as good as winning. It wouldn't fix McNabb's mastery of time management on that last possession.
ya or the first excuse they used about him getting sick the second half lol

The squealer are cryin to the same tune. "They beat us in the playoffs, they must have cheated"
Jesus, everyone knows the steelers dont have a fancy scheme, they just try to beat you up. And if can't figure out how to disguise the signals, you deserve to lose.

needtogetaas said:
if they were they will take back the rings and give them to the other teams..

dame that would be a blow to every pats fan around the world lol....lets hope they dont find anything.
hmmm...makes me wish my name was patsfan179376%^&%7%&

they won't take the rings away. There will forever be a little * next to their name in all the record books to show that it really didn't count.

Everyone tries to steal signals and every team knows it, (Mangina is a hand me down from Belicheck and knows he can't hold his jock), hence every sideline signal caller has a clipboard over his face as he talks, the Pats just got caught. Shanahan said he had a guy with binoculars on the opposing teams caller at all times. They should put an * next to the Colts Sb because of the Peyton Manning rules the league installed after Manning cried the Pats wooped on his recievers and killed him in the playoffs.

This is all a bunch of bitter Bobs. Worse then the Raiders fans and the tuck rule even though Woodsen head slapped Brady on that play which would have been a first down anyway but no Raider fan will look at that.

Top Bottom