Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hockey fans

timtim

Banned
marion hossa signs with detroit. mark my words, detroit will not repeat for the cup. they should have stayed home grown. getting this guy will not benefit them.

why would a great team buy a guy like this? they didnt need to change anything yet the dynamics have already shifted. sad. i wouldnt expect such a great team to fall into the free agency trap.

timtim said:
marion hossa signs with detroit. mark my words, detroit will not repeat for the cup. they should have stayed home grown. getting this guy will not benefit them.

why would a great team buy a guy like this? they didnt need to change anything yet the dynamics have already shifted. sad. i wouldnt expect such a great team to fall into the free agency trap.

actually its brilliant

Mark my words...Detroit will use him as a bargaining chip come trade deadline. It was only a 1yr deal for a reason, he will be a good pawn

They won't trade him. They'll use him for 08-09 and then use his cap space in 09-10 to resign Zetterberg and a few others.

Brillant move to manipulate the cap space.

unless the 09-10 is a lockout, this season could be the last year of the CBA. the NHLPA has the option to opt out of the cba after this season.

gotmilk said:
They won't trade him. They'll use him for 08-09 and then use his cap space in 09-10 to resign Zetterberg and a few others.

Brillant move to manipulate the cap space.

Couldn't agree more ^^^

I don't worry about Detroit's intelligence when it comes to off season activity. They are repeat cup winners for a reason. Not my favorite team (sorry P_A), but definitely one of the best dynasties in the last 50 years.

tdoom1 said:
actually its brilliant

Mark my words...Detroit will use him as a bargaining chip come trade deadline. It was only a 1yr deal for a reason, he will be a good pawn

didnt even think of that. awesome idea.

otherwise, hes just a whiney pittsburgh fag.

timtim said:
didnt even think of that. awesome idea.

otherwise, hes just a whiney pittsburgh fag.

A lot of hockey players are whiners. Gretzky is/was probably the worst whiner of them all.

Hossa is an excellent player. I wish Vancouver would have brought him out the West Coast.

dirty~d~ said:
A lot of hockey players are whiners. Gretzky is/was probably the worst whiner of them all.

Hossa is an excellent player. I wish Vancouver would have brought him out the West Coast.

gretzky played in an era where hooking, holding, and interference werent called. if he played now hed have more points than he did then. with the space players are alotted to move around now, they should shut their mouths and play. the interference calls now are ridiculous. necessary to make the game marketable but lets be serious, alittle tug on the hip or stick by the hands and its a 2 minute penalty. i played for 14 years, wish those calls were around when i was playing.

timtim said:
gretzky played in an era where hooking, holding, and interference werent called. if he played now hed have more points than he did then. with the space players are alotted to move around now, they should shut their mouths and play. the interference calls now are ridiculous. necessary to make the game marketable but lets be serious, alittle tug on the hip or stick by the hands and its a 2 minute penalty. i played for 14 years, wish those calls were around when i was playing.

I agree that they should shut their mouths; it's a contact sport. Gretzky was outstanding, but he was a huge whiner. Doesn't make him any less talented of a player; just more annoying to listen to. LOL!

After playing for 15 years I've accepted the fact that whining is just part of the sport. I blame baseball. ;)

dirty~d~ said:
I agree that they should shut their mouths; it's a contact sport. Gretzky was outstanding, but he was a huge whiner. Doesn't make him any less talented of a player; just more annoying to listen to. LOL!

After playing for 15 years I've accepted the fact that whining is just part of the sport. I blame baseball. ;)

fucking juice ball baseball players. love it when they fight and throw bats at each other. fags.

Top Bottom