Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hjoly crap KB fistfull the Giants are collapsing in record time!!!!!!!

KillahBee said:
did injuries make Eli throw 2 TERRIBLE INT's?

did injuries make that fucking rookie DE GIVE UP on a sack that would ahve ended the game?

did injuries make our fucking O line get penalties at the worst times?

no, it's the coaching. granted, the INSANE amount of injuries we have probably was a major factor in this loss, but we should have won. losing is one thing, but the way we have lost sine that fucking Trey Fucking Junkin incident has been the same - mental errors and COLOSSAL fuck ups that 99% of the teams out there don't experience on a consistent basis.
Hey I didn't have the game televised don't take this out of me. Emotional basketcase over there. It was just a question lol. I love the passion though, you know what you should channel it into?

bran987 said:
Hey I didn't have the game televised don't take this out of me. Emotional basketcase over there. It was just a question lol. I love the passion though, you know what you should channel it into?

Board games?

KillahBee said:
done and done

another year, same result. we are the Red Sox of the NFL. I can't do it anymore.

The coaching staff is HORRID. Can em all.

fuck, this is pathetic

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Top Bottom