Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit in the mouth with a baseball bat

You cant watch small children enough. As soon as you look the other way they have gotten into something. But when something happens to your child and an ex was supposed to be watching them it would be real hard not to let them taste baseball bat..

Look at it this way - your son is going to be just a little bit less of a pussy than all the other kids he grows up with whose parents watch over them every single second.

Reactions: ceo
I'm new here, but I wanted to talk about my childs situation.

My son was hit in the mouth, but from a batted ball. The situation is , that his COACH hit the ball.

It knocked out his tooth, and two more are coming out. He has a fracture in his upper jaw. The oral surgeon had to remove bone above his other 2 injured teeth, this bone was shattered fragments.

This was an hour after.

0605081940.jpg

He's 11. 5th grade. And he's not a pitcher. And he's the biggest kid on the team.

Why was he on the mound? Lobbing balls to the coach so he could crank them to the outfielders.

Doesn't this sound like neglagance?

I'm so pissed off, I feel like this is a form of assault.

Thanks for the space.

<Lonnie

Turd Ferguson said:
I am happy that he didn't get his teeth knocked out. Thats what usually happens when you get wacked in the face. I have another friend that has a 8 year old and he is always picking up stuff and swinging it around. He already knocked his cousins tooth out swinging a shovel around and bashed him in the face.

The whole deal scks man but you and your little boy were really lucky. It could have been a deadly swing or done serious brain damage. Hope he gets to feeling better.

Top Bottom