Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit in the mouth with a baseball bat

image_2167.jpg

image_2168.jpg

pton110l.jpg

digimon7068 said:
me too. . .ya know. . .now that i think about it, i remember going to the emergency room with my mom because my younger brother accidently domed my cousin with a baseball bat when we were screwing around unsupervised in the backyard. . .guess you can't watch'em all the time. . .
I have got teeth threw my head,glass in my wrists,ripped of my heal,knocked out teeth, cut of half my fingers,split my head open,almost burnt down the house a few times, fights with brother, I mean shit kids do.

Let kids be kids and let them learn the hard way how easy it is to get hurt. There not going to die you know.

Turd Ferguson said:
My ex-calls me today and says that there was a little accident and asked that I not get angry. I thought to myself here we go....

It seems that she had our son over at her boyfriends uncle's house with his 4 kids. The adults all went inside and and let the 4-8 year old kids alone in the back yard with baseball bats. Of course its not long before one of the kids gets a bat and starts swinging it around. He ended up blasting my son in the face.

He now has a huge fat lip and got a bloody nose too. Poor guy. He gets on the phone and is talking with that fat lip accent and telling me "Daddy there was blood everywhere"!

I know accidents happen but I can't help but to feel like the ex wasn't there for him.
its natural to want to place blame in situations like these. plus the fact is the kids were unsupervised in the backyard so you have some ammo for the blamage
i bet you feel like hitting your ex in the face with a louisville slugger right about now dont you

BIKINIMOM said:
Between my sister and I we have seven children all close in age. They were born between 1992 and 2000, so seven kids in eights years, two of them boys. My sister and I were (and still are) HYUGE proponents of, "GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY." Well, not accounting for the last 2 years (as my children have not been with me) I can't think of ONE injury such as the one discussed here. Why? Because even though we didn't sit on top of our children, we also didn't just turn them loose without checking on them and also made sure to take the time to give them guidance. We made sure that they didn't have guns, knives, bats or were throwing rocks, etc. If we didn't see it, one of the other kids would either tell the kid that was doing something they shouldn't be doing to cut it out or they came and let an adult know. Because if we found out that EVERYBODY KNEW regardless of whether they participated or not - they got disciplined as harshly as the child who had knowingly done the deed.

Now, when they were in our homes while we were standing RIGHT THERE... LOL That is when they always seemed to do the things that warranted a trip to the emergency room; you know - TRUE ACCIDENTS.

I am getting the picture that the mother (maybe) didn't want to seem over-protective and *uncool* by hovering (I doubt that she genuinely didn't give a rat's ass that her kid could be seriously hurt) and also (maybe) she didn't know how to express to her bf that MAYBE that wasn't a good idea to let all those kids of different ages outside unsupervised w/baseball bats as MAYBE the younger ones would get hurt.... that is unless SHE KNEW that the older children were responsible enough to not do stupid stuff around the younger ones.

Either way, SHE dropped the ball.

There is no way in hell I would let my little kid, alone outside with a baseball bat, even by himself. I mean, WTF is he supposed to do with it other than hit stuff randomly which = broken stuff. <--- that is NOT playing. That is being a delinquent.

Seems to me Mr Furgeson, it might help YOUR SON'S situation if you took this tack when speaking to your ex. Don't jump all over her (even though she obviously fucked up). Just ask her why she thought that this was a good idea?

We all make mistakes but I am thinking that she wanted to have your son *fit in* with her bf's kids. Sadly, it was at YOUR SON'S expense.

I agree with this. I handled it in a cool way and didn't jump her. I politely stated that I try to not let any kids swing stuff around each other, because it is very likely that one of the kids wont be paying attention. Then someone gets hurt. I know she feels like shit, and all I really want her to do is learn something from it.

Smurfy said:
its natural to want to place blame in situations like these. plus the fact is the kids were unsupervised in the backyard so you have some ammo for the blamage
i bet you feel like hitting your ex in the face with a louisville slugger right about now dont you
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

heatherrae said:
I'm convinced that 99% of the time men confuse good luvin with Love. ;-)

OMGosh I agree with HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ceo said:
Yes, what kind of moron has kids play with bats outside? Better to have them play with bats inside I guess???

Kids get hurt. Just part of growing up. If it had happened at your (Turd's) house, how would it be different? Would you think your ex would be justified in thinking you weren't there for him? Even if you watch them like a hawk (god I'm glad my parents didn't do that with me), they will still get hurt.

That is right Brian!

All kids get hit with bats and shit.

Although you can't just let a group of young kids loose with the bat.

needtogetaas said:
O hell my parents used to kick us out the house for the day all the time.

lol

me to

all the whey said:
Although you can't just let a group of young kids loose with the bat.

Damn Straight!!!!!!

They may start a baseball game or something!!!!! And why let that happen when they can just come inside and play baseball on the Wii?!!!????!?!?!?

Top Bottom