Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit in the mouth with a baseball bat

Turd Ferguson said:
Agreed, I pretty much just wanted to get laid all the time. Thought I wub you...
who doesnt wanna get laid all the time?

MightyMouse69 said:
parents today suck at leaving their kids alone...

agreed. . .we supervise ours constantly. . .it's a lot of work but it's necessary. . .i live in a fairly small town and i'll bet that in the last 10 years there's been at least 3 kids that have drowned in backyard pools during a family gathering and the adults weren't paying attention for a few minutes. . .shit can happen real fast. . .

heatherrae said:
ummmmmmm....i'm sorry in advance for being a bitch, but what kind of moron is your ex? Give little kids bats and have them go outside? Jesus, what's next? Give them all scissors and blindfolds?

Yes, what kind of moron has kids play with bats outside? Better to have them play with bats inside I guess???

Kids get hurt. Just part of growing up. If it had happened at your (Turd's) house, how would it be different? Would you think your ex would be justified in thinking you weren't there for him? Even if you watch them like a hawk (god I'm glad my parents didn't do that with me), they will still get hurt.

ceo- i think he was saying that had she been watching maybe when the kid started swinging the bat she culd have said no.

when no one is watching a child and something happens blame is easily passed

Turd Ferguson said:
I don't get her at all. I can't even believe I married her. Although she was great in bed.

Fucks us up all the time bro...all the time.....fucking bitches

ceo said:
Yes, what kind of moron has kids play with bats outside? Better to have them play with bats inside I guess???

Kids get hurt. Just part of growing up. If it had happened at your (Turd's) house, how would it be different? Would you think your ex would be justified in thinking you weren't there for him? Even if you watch them like a hawk (god I'm glad my parents didn't do that with me), they will still get hurt.
Do you have kids?

ANYONE knows not to give a bunch of little kids bats and send them all outside. DUH.

Ever put up a pinata? Same concept. If you don't watch them like a hawk and keep them backed away from each other, a pinata would equal at least 3 casualties every time...lol.

Remember yard darts from the 70's? Holy cow, who came up with that idea? lol.

heatherrae said:
Do you have kids?

ANYONE knows not to give a bunch of little kids bats and send them all outside. DUH.

Ever put up a pinata? Same concept. If you don't watch them like a hawk and keep them backed away from each other, a pinata would equal at least 3 casualties every time...lol.

Remember yard darts from the 70's? Holy cow, who came up with that idea? lol.

We used to throw them at each other :worried: Fuck I was a crazy little bastard

bw1 said:
We used to throw them at each other :worried: Fuck I was a crazy little bastard
I stuck a dart in the back of my brother's head once.

that was on purpose, though. :evil:

If the roles were reversed and it happened at my house I would ask the same questions of myself. I am sure that I wouldn't have let the kids play outside without removing the bats from the mix. As I said I am overly parinoid about him getting hurt. But am learning to give him some space. At any rate all the parents are to blame if they turn them loose in the back yard with a bunch of bats.

Top Bottom