Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit in the mouth with a baseball bat

Turd Ferguson

My ex-calls me today and says that there was a little accident and asked that I not get angry. I thought to myself here we go....

It seems that she had our son over at her boyfriends uncle's house with his 4 kids. The adults all went inside and and let the 4-8 year old kids alone in the back yard with baseball bats. Of course its not long before one of the kids gets a bat and starts swinging it around. He ended up blasting my son in the face.

He now has a huge fat lip and got a bloody nose too. Poor guy. He gets on the phone and is talking with that fat lip accent and telling me "Daddy there was blood everywhere"!

I know accidents happen but I can't help but to feel like the ex wasn't there for him.

^^^ wtf was she thinking! accidents, yes, they happen. Even w/ supervision, somebody can get hurt, THAT'S an accident. Putting that age kids outside with bats w/o supervision, just plain stupidity.

I have a 10 year old, younger and older cousins, boys, all of them. You never do that...

MightyMouse69 said:
parents today suck at leaving their kids alone...
Yeah man, I hardly every let him out of my sight. I don't even let him play too much outside without me out there. I know he is 5 but just too much crap can happen and I would never forgive myself.

I think that she gives a lot more freedom because there is like 6 kids all together at her house with her boyfriends kids.

Turd Ferguson said:
My ex-calls me today and says that there was a little accident and asked that I not get angry. I thought to myself here we go....

It seems that she had our son over at her boyfriends uncle's house with his 4 kids. The adults all went inside and and let the 4-8 year old kids alone in the back yard with baseball bats. Of course its not long before one of the kids gets a bat and starts swinging it around. He ended up blasting my son in the face.

He now has a huge fat lip and got a bloody nose too. Poor guy. He gets on the phone and is talking with that fat lip accent and telling me "Daddy there was blood everywhere"!

I know accidents happen but I can't help but to feel like the ex wasn't there for him.
ummmmmmm....i'm sorry in advance for being a bitch, but what kind of moron is your ex? Give little kids bats and have them go outside? Jesus, what's next? Give them all scissors and blindfolds?

Geez!

Little guy is lucky it didn't hit him in the eye, break his nose, or break his teeth.

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't trust her with my dog after that, let alone my kid.

i wouldbe watching him all the time, my friends kids were outside with plastic bats, and decided to hit the neighbors small apple tree till it fell over.

I am happy that he didn't get his teeth knocked out. Thats what usually happens when you get wacked in the face. I have another friend that has a 8 year old and he is always picking up stuff and swinging it around. He already knocked his cousins tooth out swinging a shovel around and bashed him in the face.

biggernu said:
i wouldbe watching him all the time, my friends kids were outside with plastic bats, and decided to hit the neighbors small apple tree till it fell over.
lol....KIDS!

heatherrae said:
ummmmmmm....i'm sorry in advance for being a bitch, but what kind of moron is your ex? Give little kids bats and have them go outside? Jesus, what's next? Give them all scissors and blindfolds?

Geez!

Little guy is lucky it didn't hit him in the eye, break his nose, or break his teeth.

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't trust her with my dog after that, let alone my kid.
I don't get her at all. I can't even believe I married her. Although she was great in bed.

Turd Ferguson said:
I don't get her at all. I can't even believe I married her. Although she was great in bed.
I'm convinced that 99% of the time men confuse good luvin with Love. ;-)

Top Bottom