Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Expectations

Jonlb21

I'm starting my first HGH cycle this Monday. Will be doing 2ius 5 days on 2 days off. This is pharma grade not genrics. Pfizer Genotrophin. I just had my third shoulder surgery a week ago, hence starting the cycle.

My question and I guess expirerent will be if the HGH cures my other body injuries during the cycle. I suffer from lower back pain and I thought I tore my Bicep but the MRI showed just a ton of fluid/tendonicious. I play on the cycle for 6 months hopefully more. I will keep a log of my progress along the way. But am I am expecting too much? I know it will speed up my shoulder recovery my Dr actually recommended it, but I skr find much research on HGH on Bicep and lower back issues.

Other injuries yes but lover back -depends what is it
Test with it will had synergetic efect on yr muscle
Enjoy yr ride

hGH will deliver you from all the pain you have, 2 units per day will burn a lot of body fat, if you want to build muscle you must lift the dosage and add other preparations

I'm starting my first HGH cycle this Monday. Will be doing 2ius 5 days on 2 days off. This is pharma grade not genrics. Pfizer Genotrophin. I just had my third shoulder surgery a week ago, hence starting the cycle.

My question and I guess expirerent will be if the HGH cures my other body injuries during the cycle. I suffer from lower back pain and I thought I tore my Bicep but the MRI showed just a ton of fluid/tendonicious. I play on the cycle for 6 months hopefully more. I will keep a log of my progress along the way. But am I am expecting too much? I know it will speed up my shoulder recovery my Dr actually recommended it, but I skr find much research on HGH on Bicep and lower back issues.

Dont expect miracles BUT it can be very helpful and beneficial

Dont expect miracles BUT it can be very helpful and beneficial

Yeah, I just finished my second week of 5 days on 2 days off. I'm currently taking 2ius, I've debated bumping it up to 2.5ius everyday but it might be a waste GH. I know it takes a while to start seeing any results with GH but I'm just anxious to get my injury healed and get back in the gym.

Top Bottom