Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres my fantasy roster and free agents... need help!!

i really wish i had signed up on the link that was sent to me for the EF fantasy football in time. i let sit in my inbox and now i can't have yet another reason to prove i'm better at life than puddles

I'm not sure you understand, 3 leagues and nobody outscored me in any of them. You wouldn't stand a chance son.

is knowshon moreno worth holding on to? i wanted to pick up benjamin watson but need to cut somebody ( i already have a pretty decent TE)

is knowshon moreno worth holding on to? i wanted to pick up benjamin watson but need to cut somebody ( i already have a pretty decent TE)
Yes.

You can't cut someone after having one bad week, if that were the case there'd be a lot of big name players on the waiver wire. Moreno has a lot of potential. Plus.. it would make no sense to drop him for Watson if you have a decent TE already. Last night it was him, next week it will be Baker.

yal think i should start fred jackson this week? the man played hard as hell last night

fred jackson is awesome. he played lights out when marshawn lynch was out last year. dude doesn't stop running...in the couple of games i saw him he moved piles like no one i've seen in awhile.

i knew he was going to have a good game yesterday.

who do they play this week?

they play tampa at home. i never even heard of him until last night lol i just saw how hard he ran and against a decent defense. he never gave up on a play. so i decided to pick him up.

Yes.

You can't cut someone after having one bad week, if that were the case there'd be a lot of big name players on the waiver wire. Moreno has a lot of potential. Plus.. it would make no sense to drop him for Watson if you have a decent TE already. Last night it was him, next week it will be Baker.

yea i suppose you are right. i just figured given that he is a rookie, he needed to play a lot better if he was to move up the depths charts, and it might not happen soon enough. I ended up keeping him though. I like Watson a lot though because I had him on my team from I think 3 years ago and put up a fuckload of points with Brady as QB. I thought it might be a repeat of that, but I am sticking with zach miller

Top Bottom