Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres my fantasy roster and free agents... need help!!

You need another D. Drop one of those fucking receivers and pick one up. Or better yet, be prepared to drop a WR for a D but just keep an eye on what's available. Don't necessarily look for a good defense (which are all taken anyway), but rather look for really weak offenses especially if on the road and pick up their opponent. I was picking up and dropping a D every other week last year and it seemed to work well.

And before you think you can't drop one of your precious SIX wide receivers, what do you plan on doing when PIT has their bye week, not play with a DEF? lol

Same goes for your kicker, when it's bye time you need to be ready with a replacement. Someone on your team needs to be on the bubble week in and week out, just sayin'

very very true PM. ill go get another D. which D would be a good one to get? can you view the link in the first post?

lol ok im going to get the dallas D but what player should i drop?

You don't have to do it now, wait til you think you've got a good match up with that available D and Pit is playing a powerful offense ont he road or something.

btw- I can't view your link list, it wants me to log in.

ya i wish i woulda had dallas' D this week bc they going against tampa but i used the steelers and they got me 15 points anyway

Unless you have two of the top 5 defenses, it's inexcusable to carry more than one. Play the matchups with a waiver wire D when the Steelers have their bye.

Pick LJ back up and drop Antonio Bryant.. like Puddles said you are weak at RB. LJ is not good anymore, but he can still put up good numbers when he has favorable matchups.

I don't think Royal is going to suck this year, if you get points for receptions, he might be able to help you out a bunch. Marshall is back and starting week 1, so Royal should be a good option for Orton.. And yeah.. Kyle Orton does suck, but game managers like him are good for players like Royal who can chip away for yards and move the chains.

Top Bottom