Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright guys it's do or die time I need your advice (ff)

Y_Lifter said:
"Boo Fucking Hoo" said the baby baby

You should be more pissed at the BS trading that happens because someone has alters on the league..
I'm pissed about that too. I called shadow out on it, and he got all defensive and denied it. Should I post the PM he sent me?

yeah that's a good point. the Colts WILL score a passing TD. The thing is, with the extra attention to harrison I'm afraid it's going to be Wayne.

Lumberg said:
yeah that's a good point. the Colts WILL score a passing TD. The thing is, with the extra attention to harrison I'm afraid it's going to be Wayne.

Maybe, maybe not. Indy is obviously making calls for Manning to break the record, so when they're in the red zone they throw passes instead of the normal running the ball plays. Plus, harrison historically does better at home. And maybe I'm looking into it too much, but I think if he breaks the record, he'll make a serious attempt to throw it to Harrison.

Besides, as of late TJ Houshmanzata (sp?) has been catching fire with the Bengals, and in doing so taking points away from CJ, and they're facing a surging Buffalo Bills team. Additionally, Palmer might not start the game, and while I'm a big fan of Kitna, he may be rusty.

I don't think you can go totally wrong each way, but I'm leaning towards Harrison, but that's just me.

the nature boy said:
Maybe, maybe not. Indy is obviously making calls for Manning to break the record, so when they're in the red zone they throw passes instead of the normal running the ball plays. Plus, harrison historically does better at home. And maybe I'm looking into it too much, but I think if he breaks the record, he'll make a serious attempt to throw it to Harrison.

Besides, as of late TJ Houshmanzata (sp?) has been catching fire with the Bengals, and in doing so taking points away from CJ, and they're facing a surging Buffalo Bills team. Additionally, Palmer might not start the game, and while I'm a big fan of Kitna, he may be rusty.

I don't think you can go totally wrong each way, but I'm leaning towards Harrison, but that's just me.

It's Houshmanzadeh.

Your thinking is specious regarding the record. They are calling plays to score points and win games. Seriously bro.

Decent points on the situation in Cincy. One thing to note is, the Bills D is horrible, and their O is pretty good, so it has the making of a shootout, or a game where the Bengals get behind and start having to throw a lot to get back in it. Of course with Ballimore you have some solid lock down corners and safeties. I mean they have matches for Harrison, Wayne, and Stokely in Reed, #28 (I forget his name), and #37(Deion). THAT is going to be a matchup to watch.

Ok you guys convinced me. Harrison is back in my starting lineup.

I will of course possibly make adjustments based on weather and other developments (I will be tempted to put in Jackson for Larry Johnson if his knee heals up). But that's my base right there.

Lumberg said:
It's Houshmanzadeh.

Your thinking is specious regarding the record. They are calling plays to score points and win games. Seriously bro.

I guess we'll have to disagree. You don't throw for touchdowns when you're ahead by 3 touchdowns unless you're trying to break a record.

Lumberg said:
It's Houshmanzadeh.

Decent points on the situation in Cincy. One thing to note is, the Bills D is horrible, and their O is pretty good, so it has the making of a shootout, or a game where the Bengals get behind and start having to throw a lot to get back in it. Of course with Ballimore you have some solid lock down corners and safeties. I mean they have matches for Harrison, Wayne, and Stokely in Reed, #28 (I forget his name), and #37(Deion). THAT is going to be a matchup to watch.

oh, and I wouldn't sell the Bill's D too short. They didn't start too well, but neither did the offense. However in the last for games they've caused:
16 sacks
10 INT's
5 Forced fumbles
1 TD scored
2 special teams TD's (I know that doesnt' count but I've started them for my fantasy team... just sayin')

They're by all means not great, but by no means horrible.

the nature boy said:
I guess we'll have to disagree. You don't throw for touchdowns when you're ahead by 3 touchdowns unless you're trying to break a record.

Ok when the game is in hand, you may have a point. But not when the game is still within a couple TDs or so.

And I dont' imagine the Colts being up by 3 TDs on the Ravens. Last week Manning only threw for 2 Tds. I was thinking more about that game than the ones where he's thrown lots.

Top Bottom