Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!!

nah.

the refs made questionable calls, but the seahawks had tons of pisspoor play and the Steelers, shut down for the most part, had 3 big plays (2 passes to Ward, and Parker's run) that the refs had nothing to do with that produced 21 points.

and of course your going to be biased based on the fact that you are a steelers fan. they were NOT questionable calls, they were straight up bullshit calls. the Offensvie Pass innerference call was complete bullshit. in the reply u can see all u did was put his hand on his chest, there was absolutely NO pushing at all. then the Rothlesberger TD was not even a TD and he knew it. you could see it in his face after he moved the ball when he was down. And also the first down that was brought back for a holding call, that the reaply also showed was bullshit. so the Seahawks got robbed plain and simple.

Hey, i'm a Jets fan going to college in Pittsburgh, and as much as I hate the steelers for knocking my Jets out of the playoffs last year in a game they should have won (Damn Doug Brien), I still went out last night after the game and had an amazing time partying on the street. It's like nothing I've ever experianced before, not even after any of the Yankees world series wins. and my morning classes are cancelled tomorrow so everyone can go to the parade, so thank you steelers, and yes, the officals. you guys won me a good night sleep tonight!!!

Lee said:
and of course your going to be biased based on the fact that you are a steelers fan. they were NOT questionable calls, they were straight up bullshit calls. the Offensvie Pass innerference call was complete bullshit. in the reply u can see all u did was put his hand on his chest, there was absolutely NO pushing at all. then the Rothlesberger TD was not even a TD and he knew it. you could see it in his face after he moved the ball when he was down. And also the first down that was brought back for a holding call, that the reaply also showed was bullshit. so the Seahawks got robbed plain and simple.

steelers made bigger plays and came out on top. they deserved it. seahawks played more consistent but didnt have the edge. R.I.P. Jerome.

yup.

people whine and bitch about the refereeing all they want, but they expect ALL the close calls to have gone to Seattle.

Whatever. If the refs had blocked for Parker on his 75 yard TD run, or dropped 4 passes for first downs that stalled Seattle drives (see: Jeramy Stevens) or left the #1 Steelers wide receiver for 6 years running WIDE OPEN on a 3rd and 28 (3rd and 28...passing down, right? Might wanna cover their #1 guy, hurm?)

or how about leaving Ward 1 on 1 against a rookie?

bah, whatever. People get ridiculous crap stuck in their heads and they just can't get it out.

figure this Lee. I'll give you BOTH of those calls you're complaining about. The Roeth TD and the pass interference.

guess what? The Steelers STILL win 17-14. So continue your whining. I'm sure if you whine long enough, you'll figure out how the refs actually ran Parker's TD in for themselves.

What people don't seem to remember is that the lone Seahawks TD was scored on an illegal pick. Wasn't called. And they conveniently forget the Hasselback fumble that was reversed (correctly) by the officials.

Yet the officials were totally biased. *yawn*

well because those bad calls were made, it offsets everything that was to come afterwards. plus, go read any news report you can find, they all say the Seahawks were robbed due to bad officiating. Im not whinning either jackass, its facts, yer just stubborn.

Lee said:
well because those bad calls were made, it offsets everything that was to come afterwards. plus, go read any news report you can find, they all say the Seahawks were robbed due to bad officiating. Im not whinning either jackass, its facts, yer just stubborn.

steelers=champions. end of story. officiating was fair on both sides in my opinion.

Top Bottom