Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!!

bittersuit_98 said:
And Steelers fans....please admit that those calls in the Super bowl were straight up jokes!there's nothing wrong with that...I mean your are the champions anyway.

Bottom line... Steelers made big plays Seattle did not. Go eat a dick.

ass_face said:
It was an article or interview with Levy... I wish I would have bookmarked it. Locklear was holding Haggans all game. If he doesn',t Assholecrack is dead meat.

check that link. apparently, Locklear held at least 10 times during the game, but that Fox Sports dude's count when he rewound the game and watched the entire thing *focusing* on Locklear.

kethnaab said:
check that link. apparently, Locklear held at least 10 times during the game, but that Fox Sports dude's count when he rewound the game and watched the entire thing *focusing* on Locklear.

That was a good article... The NFL stance is that they will not call it if it will not effect the outcome of the play. Maybe since assholecrack would have been smashed if Locklear did not hold, they finally called it. Either way, they need to be consistent. Haggans is one of the most held players I have ever seen... he is very fast and tends to get around tackles and he gets hooked a lot.

I am so tired of the penalty debate. The refs did not complete a 3rd and 28... Steelers did. The refs did not have a 75 yard TD run, Steelers did. The refs did not have a reverse pass that went for a TD... The refs did not force Assholecrack to throw an INT to Ike.... the refs did not tell Jeremy Stevens to be a soft ass bitch and drop 3 and actually fumble one, but have the refs blow it dead.

haggins is a bad mofo

I know porter gets the credit for the LB blitz, but I think Haggins has him beat in that respect

agreed on all other points as well.

Steelers XL Supper Feast

stillerz.jpg

Top Bottom