Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!!!! Poppin my anabolic cherry!!!!!

RichTree

I need advice. I'm 27, 250, been lifting for about 10 yrs and now i want to take it to the next level. im big but i want to bigger, i can bench in the mid 400's, bounced 505 a yr and a half ago. i have DECA-NAN and TEST CYPIONATE, i was thinking 600ml of the Deca a wk. 300ml on mon and thur. and 250ml of the Test on mon, thur and sat, i know im a noob but what should i do??????

Id run the test at 500 a week alone for the first cycle. If your set on the deca though, I think you'll want to run it lower than the test, probably 400mg a week.

What do you have planed for pct?

You have a good base to work with better then most juicers....

1-12 test e 500 ew
1-10 deca 400 ew
caber on hand
adex on hand .25 eod if needed
hcg 500 iu ed last 10 days out of 12 before starting pct
pct
11 day after last test e shot
nolva 60mg 7 days
nolva 40mg 14 days
sustain alpha throughout

250 at what height and bf?
what is bounced 505.. just using momentum for getting a rep?
Just do test for a first. if you wanted more strength gains use dbol for the first 4-6 weeks.
have everything on hand before starting!

im 6'0", my bf% is a shade under 15%, bounced is just one regular rep with a lil bounce off ur chest, as opposed to pausing for 1-2 on ur chest then pressing...im going to do a PCT but just dont know what tp take.

im 6'0", my bf% is a shade under 15%, bounced is just one regular rep with a lil bounce off ur chest, as opposed to pausing for 1-2 on ur chest then pressing...im going to do a PCT but just dont know what tp take.
i put it all out for you in my post.... you can do pct many different ways but you want 1 that works do that

listen to hayes.

Top Bottom