Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hows this for my 3rd cycle

First time hearing bout ghrp6 looked it up and I'm getting mixed stuff on taking it with hgh some say not to and some say it works great together. I will ask my hook up and if he has it maybe try some.

buy a third vial and run 15 weeks then, 12 weeks is minimum for deca in my opinion. just run test 1 week longer
I agree @bigorse, if you are not running deca for at least 12 weeks, save it for another time. And...if I can't afford to do it proper, I'm not going to do it at all until I have all the money for everything. What was your intent on running hcg? Not saying its a bad idea;just wondering. (This is probably where someone thinks "gross...she's a girl....you will be resistant to listen to me. That's OK. Just my .2 [emoji844]

#tilimgone I'm gonna be a #badassbitch

I agree from what I've read the deca is best if ran longer so I'm going to plan on running it for 13 weeks at 400 and run the test for 15 weeks. It's not a matter of having the money just trying to use everything I buy and not leave a half used bottle of gear in my medicine cabinet between cycles. I am looking into the hcg to keep my balls from being out of service for to long and shrinking up. I've read where using hcg keeps them active during the cycle and helps them respond better when your body starts making its own. Would like to know what other users think. Thank you for your input I will listen to any .2

B4 I started I was around 140 I have always been a hard gainer but my last cycle I got up to 185lbs I have been off cycle for 4 half months and been cutting getting ready for this cycle. And it's been over 100°F for past 3 weeks so yea I'm down to 170-175lbs. I would like to break 200lbs by the end of this run.

140 - 185 is good only if you gained quality pounds. If you've been off for 4 1/2 months and dropped 15 pounds then your PCT is way off or your nutrition is way off. Maybe a combo of the 2.

Not sure what the temperature has to do with anything. Do you work outside?

I work in a factory when its that hot outside and its 120+ inside the plant for 12hrs a day its hard to stay hydrated and eat 4000 cals per day. If u haven't worked in extreme heat u wouldn't know. The 15lb loss isn't a big deal its summer and I cut some bf to get ready for this cycle which I will start next week. If ur just going to give me crap bc of my weight then get in line buddy iv put up with it my entire life.

You can get mad all you want, my post wasn't giving you crap.

You want help, then answer my questions. YOU'RE the one giving ME crap.

U haven't been any help. I am interested in comments about my stack not my weight. I know nutrition is important. I listed my pct at the beginning of thread is it way off?

I am trying to help you, you're not answering my questions.

I am asking what your PCT was for the 2 cycles you ran before. Was it the same PCT as you have listed? Just nolva isn't going to be sufficient for test & deca.

You want to keep as much of your gains as possible right?

And if it's hard to stay hydrated and eat a sufficient amount of calories in day why would you start what is clearly a bulking cycle now?

Pct was nolva last 2 cycles. Should I add clomid?

I have read that taking hcg during helps with the rebound in pct? Which will help keep gains which is important. I am thinking 250iu twice a week.

It's going to start cooling down soon that's why I'm waiting another week r 2 and I will make sure I'm getting the nutrition needed.

Looks like you are a hard gainer. For me to this is what works for me. Front load with Dbol 50 mgs 2 hours before training for 6 weeks , 400 mgs test e twice a week along with deca 300 mgs twice a week from week 1 to week 12. Eat eat eat lots of protein and clean carbs. PCT after 12 weeks, no cycle should be taken beyond 12 weeks. Run HCH during cycle at 1000 iu per week, then run clomid at and nolvadex for 3 to 4 weeks. Stay off gear for at least as long as you were on. Then repeat:)

Top Bottom