Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hows this for my 3rd cycle

Pct was nolva last 2 cycles. Should I add clomid?

I have read that taking hcg during helps with the rebound in pct? Which will help keep gains which is important. I am thinking 250iu twice a week.

It's going to start cooling down soon that's why I'm waiting another week r 2 and I will make sure I'm getting the nutrition needed.

Yes add clomid and maybe a good test booster. I used to use Post Cycle/Unleashed combo in my pre-TRT days. You would have retained more gains with a better PCT, but that's in the past.

HCG should be used, yes, start mid-late cycle and use it as a bridge into PCT.

Deca is a bitch to recover from, plan wisely as stated above.

Ok thanks for all the help everyone I am will put it all together next week and post updates as they progress over the next 4-6 months

I am trying to help you, you're not answering my questions.

I am asking what your PCT was for the 2 cycles you ran before. Was it the same PCT as you have listed? Just nolva isn't going to be sufficient for test & deca.

You want to keep as much of your gains as possible right?

And if it's hard to stay hydrated and eat a sufficient amount of calories in day why would you start what is clearly a bulking cycle now?
I didn't think guys even ran nolva as a PCT anymore, just because almost anything else is better than nolva for guys...but nolva is all I use, as I don't have to worry about my balls shrinking or gyno...I may have the smallest tits ever (which is fine with me where sex is concerned).
I would do clomid before nolva but isn't exemestane supposed to be good? You take it everyday and it keeps everything in check so you don't have to send a BOLO to search for your balls.
HCG is an option but it ends up being expensive in the long run too, depending when you start and how much you are paying.
Don't get bent about your weight...it is what it is...but you sounded kind of defensive, so I know it bothers you, and it shouldn't. Just do your best and who cares if you have leftover juice left? I must have 8 or so with varying amounts but I know I will use them again...there is only so much variation a girl can do.

#tilimgone I'm gonna be a #badassbitch

Thanks for ur input kreneerichardson I think a lot of people use nolva for there pct I will be using the exemestane (aromasin) throughout the cycle and i might add in the hcg around week 5 just going to see how I'm feeling. I will have nolva on hand and will decide if I want to use clomid towards the end

I am just getting into AAS and it seems like everyone has different things that work best. I'm just going to keep it simple and keep adding and tweaking if I don't like how one works for me then I won't use it again. It's all just a process just got to keep an open mind and listen to my body no different than weightlifting.

That send a BOLO to search for your balls line had me LMFAO.

IDK about having gear sitting around after its been pinned. I wouldn't risk getting and infection I'd just get a new bottle for the next run but like I said different strokes for different folks.

Thanks for ur input kreneerichardson I think a lot of people use nolva for there pct I will be using the exemestane (aromasin) throughout the cycle and i might add in the hcg around week 5 just going to see how I'm feeling. I will have nolva on hand and will decide if I want to use clomid towards the end

I am just getting into AAS and it seems like everyone has different things that work best. I'm just going to keep it simple and keep adding and tweaking if I don't like how one works for me then I won't use it again. It's all just a process just got to keep an open mind and listen to my body no different than weightlifting.

That send a BOLO to search for your balls line had me LMFAO.

IDK about having gear sitting around after its been pinned. I wouldn't risk getting and infection I'd just get a new bottle for the next run but like I said different strokes for different folks.
I was very hesitant in the beginning when I began using AAA too. Everything was done by the book. I have been training and competing since 2O11; started out as a figure competitor and weighed 128 lb on stage. (I'm 5'3). As of this week, I weigh 185. I hope to get up to 200 so I can step on stage at 185. So, if you respect what goes in your body, you will see a dramatic change in the first few months.

#tilimgone I'm gonna be a #badassbitch

How did you find you recovered off of a nolva only pct? Bloods done 6 weeks post cycle?? Im currently on week 12 of a 15 week cycle. Finishing last 3 weeks with test prop so I can pretty much go straight into pct. Weeks 1-12 were sust 250 with a tbol kicker. I've added hcg on weeks 11-15 at 500iu twice weekly. Balls are back to full size after just 2 weeks. 1 5000iu hcg kit will do u the last 5 weeks of your cycle mate. Just have your last shot taken 7 days before u start pct. Best of luck in cracking 200!! 💪

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Didn't have any blood work done but I felt myself bounce back energy, sex drive, balls back to normal, overall feeling good and strong. This pct I will use clomid and nolva since I am adding deca and will be running a 14-15 week cycle. Also will add a test booster on the 3rd week of pct. I have used cellucor P6 in the past b4 I started using gear and felt a good boost from it. has anyone used it during pct?

I plan on doing the hcg during the last part of the cycle sounds like it helped you out 👍.

Ya I won't run a cycle without it again. Good to hear u bounced back so well. Deca can shut u down hard so id add .5mg caber e3d throughout your cycle to combat this. Otherwise, everything looks good imo. Never used p6 before but I typically throw in a test booster during and after my pct along with 10mg creatine daily. Keep us updated bro

Top Bottom