Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Horrible moon face on katandrol helladrol stack

mckaytaylor

Hey guys this is my second cycle after my var only cycle.

I was running katandrol 2.0- 250mg ED
And helladrol 75mg ED

I wanted to gain some lean mass and loose fat.

Well I'm 7 days in and I'm holding water like crazy. I have a huge moon face and my skin is jiggling like there's is literally water right under the skin. I'm 6'1 230 and about 12 percent body fat.

What should I do?? Ive been running forma stanzol at 9 pumps 2X a day a week before my cycle and up until now and I'm still puffed up like a ballon? Thanks guys

I would drop my dose back and go to the pharmacy and get some OTC water pills! Works Ike a charm and a hell of alot cheaper than those supplements!

Adex should help with the water retention. Chances are it's estrogen related and the Forma just isn't potent enough.

I'll be running these at 300/100 starting tomorrow, so hopefully I avoid this side, hahaha.

Alright water pills. I'll grab some. Should I up those dose on the forma? Also what should I drop the dose on the hella or kanta? Which one is causing the excess estrogen?

The estrogen isn't in your face, buddy :P

Do you have any other Anti-E's on hand? You're already running Forma at 18 pumps ED? I doubt increasing it would have any effect whatsoever. Sounds like you just need a more potent Anti-E.

Ya I was just hoping it might dry it out! Haha might as well have asked. I have nolvadex but I was planning on using that for ptc and technically it's not a AI. I didn't think I was going to need one as I had forma and neither PH should have aromitized. But I do have some proviron on the way. Would that help? Thanks bro

How bout a little arimidex,Letrozole, and or the liquid version sold at chemicalneed.com? Every other day(arimidex) til the estro is under control? I think your just really suseptable to the estrogen sides. Armidex is potent. Need to research it and see what ya think. If ya dont want to run a strong anti estro than the only other alternative will be cutting your dose back or just not even using that particular "supplement" at all. Try Beastdrol. Or not.

do u have anything else handy? try a something else like adex..letro is a bit overboard, i wouldnt try adex first

Wait what would u suggest to try first? And I don't have any handy but I was looking into chemicalneed as hopefully it could get here pretty fast. So what would u suggest I order to try out? And do u think it's the hella as the Katan is a dht derivative so it can't aromitize?

Top Bottom