Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Horrible moon face on katandrol helladrol stack

Normally I agree hurricane. But he's looking to take care of this issue like yesterday. Letro would be a better starter thats for sure. The good thing about arimidex for me was i only had to take it once a week. Kept any issue I had controlled.

im retaining a little bit of water, but the forged bromo is handling most of it. start with OTC water pills. you gotta crawl before you walk

Wait what would u suggest to try first? And I don't have any handy but I was looking into chemicalneed as hopefully it could get here pretty fast. So what would u suggest I order to try out? And do u think it's the hella as the Katan is a dht derivative so it can't aromitize?

chemicalneed will definitely deliver fast.

whatever you choose to run (letro, arimidex, aromasin), you should start at a full dose (letro=2.5, arimi=1.0, aroma=25.0) at least once a day for probably the first week. If the swelling goes down faster then you could taper the dose sooner.

I'll get right on an AI thanks for all the help guys! just out of curiosity though which of the PH's do u think is causing the excess estrogen?

Top Bottom