Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Congratulate Fitness Challenge Finalist Cody Laurent and View His After Pics

how old is he? how did he not get an erection while taking that 2nd pic? was she nice or stuck up?

oh yeah, and he looks awsome, obviously

Its tough to get a ranger in that situation. A bunch of folks around, you are worried about posing and taking directions and always looking forward and readjusting... There is just no time to think about anything other than how tiering and estrous all of this is.

As far as the female model in the pics... She was as nice as nice gets. I got to sit next to her during dinner and I have to say she is the coolest most down to earth female model I have ever met... She wanted to be a model since her teens, but went ahead and got a college degree anyway just to make sure she had something to fall back on... She is also a self-taught seamstress with a lot of creativity and drive. Not only that but she makes her own money and has much healthy ambition for the future. Oh, she is really pretty too.

Congrats, Cody a lot of hard work shows. Very professional photography. Its nice to some of the factors out (like photography, lighting, background etc), so the contestants can be judged on what matters.

It makes me want to go hit the gym

Cody, you're lookin gnarly man! Congrats on all the perks of workin uber hard. Good luck to you homey!!!

the judging hasnt started yet to my knowledge. Thanks rick, everybody for your recognition.

By the way, somebody asked earlier my. Im 23 will be 24 in November. Do I look like a child? maybe so, thats alright though cuz I like my women young and it makes it easier when you look young yourself. lol I bet when im 40 I will look maybe 30. I hope at least.....lol

Top Bottom