Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate by Needto

for anyone that hasnt seen my pct log. i have come off after 2 years of non stop steroid use just over 2 weeks ago and i feel great consdering. my sex drive is still sky high with no ed. im on nolva, clomid, hcgenerate, vit c, unleashed, and creatine. the only explination to why i am doing so well i can come up with is the hcgenerate and unleashed.

Well it's only been 2 weeks so isn't the Test still in your system somewhat? I hope everything goes well for you man. It seems I will be in a similar situation soon. When I come off I would have been blasting and cruising for about 8 months. I have been usng hcg from time to time.

My proposed pct:
hcg 250iu every 4 days last 4 weeks of cycle.
Then Nolva 20mg ed, unleashed, daa, hcgenerate, creatine, sustain for about 4-5 weeks.

Keep us posted on your recovery bro, I'm very interested. Let me know what you think about my pct.

Well it's only been 2 weeks so isn't the Test still in your system somewhat? I hope everything goes well for you man. It seems I will be in a similar situation soon. When I come off I would have been blasting and cruising for about 8 months. I have been usng hcg from time to time.

My proposed pct:
hcg 250iu every 4 days last 4 weeks of cycle.
Then Nolva 20mg ed, unleashed, daa, hcgenerate, creatine, sustain for about 4-5 weeks.

Keep us posted on your recovery bro, I'm very interested. Let me know what you think about my pct.

i would ass some clomid. 100/100/50/50 or 100/100/100/50 or at least 50/50/50/50.

the test is gone. its 17 or 18 days now and the dose was only 100mg. my sex drive is still great.

i would ass some clomid. 100/100/50/50 or 100/100/100/50 or at least 50/50/50/50.

the test is gone. its 17 or 18 days now and the dose was only 100mg. my sex drive is still great.

Good to hear! How have your workouts been? Are you maintaining muscle?

Good to hear! How have your workouts been? Are you maintaining muscle?

i lost some size and stregnth. my recovery is down but thats all to be expected. im still sitting pretty good.

Joe D,

What do you beleive were the main factors of your health issues? Big dosages for long periods amongst other things? I'm curios

Joe D,

What do you beleive were the main factors of your health issues? Big dosages for long periods amongst other things? I'm curios
well first my case was extreme. it doesnt always happen this way. there are some who are much more modest in their quest that still have issues.

excess of everything. i was on a quest for more size. my steroid doses where high, my diet was huge, my training was brutal, and i was about 125lbs over weight. i wasnt completely wreckless on this misson, i had a doctor working closely with me and i was being medicated to keep everything under control. i just kept pushing for that 300lb mark and every blast i grew closer and closer to the point where i started underminding things like the doc says we cant keep upping the bp meds i may want to cut back. and the bolging veins and scarring on my legs from poor blood circulation, and the fact that i coulds lift a inger without breaking a sweat and running out of breath. the list goes on and on and it seems so obvous now that i was a ticking time bomb but when you are chasing a dream that seams so close its easy to ap shit under the rug. im glad i experienced what i did. i was being a complete selfish asshole who almost left a 34yo wife to raise 4 kids alone.

Joe it was a pleasure training you during your quest for 300. Now it is even better that I am here to help you live a healther life. Having good sups that really work is a plus when you want to make the switch over to more natural and healthy...

gear,hcgenerate,need2slin will prob be your best friends now. BTW I never got to ask you what you think of the need2slin yet. Also I am glad you are a lot more healthy now.

Joe it was a pleasure training you during your quest for 300. Now it is even better that I am here to help you live a healther life. Having good sups that really work is a plus when you want to make the switch over to more natural and healthy...

gear,hcgenerate,need2slin will prob be your best friends now. BTW I never got to ask you what you think of the need2slin yet. Also I am glad you are a lot more healthy now.

im holding off on the need2slin still. once im recovered or back on trt im going to run all the sups you just mentioned. these sups are part o my reason for going off aas instead of trt. for my goals they will be plenty.

Top Bottom