Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate by Needto

how much hcgenerate yall using?

how much hcgenerate yall using?

when I feel my sex drive going to shit. I drop 5 caps twice a day for 2-3 days and sex drive comes screaming back. Then I drop it down to 5 caps a day for a week or so. I come off and I am good to go for a couple of weeks. This is how I use my product.
The normal dose is 3 caps am 2 caps pm every day for as long as you like. Through peer research I have found that 90% of people feel its effects within 3 days. This is why we sell it in a 1 week testers pack. taking the product for 1 week 5 caps ed is all it takes and you are hooked for life.

NTBM sample pack.

for just the price of shipping. you can get a week sample of hcgenerate and also 2 more samples of anyone of our other products. That is how much we believe in our products.

when I feel my sex drive going to shit. I drop 5 caps twice a day for 2-3 days and sex drive comes screaming back. Then I drop it down to 5 caps a day for a week or so. I come off and I am good to go for a couple of weeks. This is how I use my product.
The normal dose is 3 caps am 2 caps pm every day for as long as you like. Through peer research I have found that 90% of people feel its effects within 3 days. This is why we sell it in a 1 week testers pack. taking the product for 1 week 5 caps ed is all it takes and you are hooked for life.

NTBM sample pack.

for just the price of shipping. you can get a week sample of hcgenerate and also 2 more samples of anyone of our other products. That is how much we believe in our products.

I just received my hcgenerate and bridge. :evil:

for anyone that hasnt seen my pct log. i have come off after 2 years of non stop steroid use just over 2 weeks ago and i feel great consdering. my sex drive is still sky high with no ed. im on nolva, clomid, hcgenerate, vit c, unleashed, and creatine. the only explination to why i am doing so well i can come up with is the hcgenerate and unleashed.

Top Bottom