Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg doses

enanthate and its the only true fat burner and yes its a first cycle seem simplest because it dosn't aromatize i don't have to run an AI only gotta put a choke hold on prolactin with the caber and pin some hcg

The Tren hormone is of a progestin nature and you can develop some of the most horrific Gynecomastia on earth due to its use. However, like with aromatizing steroids a good aromatase inhibitor will protect you, so please don't think you don't need an AI here because that is the furthest from the truth... it may not aromatize but trust me, you can still get fucked up here... tren is the harshest of the harsh my man... noone is going to stop you from doing what your doing, but I actually give a fuck, and really don't want you to have to deal with all this especially on a first cycle... you do what you want, i just want to help...

your asking for trouble as a TREN cycle as first cycle you have no clue what your getting into! On top of that your running a long ester! That's a nono in itself

i appreciate it... the AI was gonna be in the pct after the hcg was ended an AI and clomid i didn't want to run the ace due to daily pinning...u guy got me wanting to say the hell with AAS all together and just go with some frag i know thats daily pinning but its an insulin needle instead of a 22g-25g one

Top Bottom