Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg doses

height 6'2"
weight: 230
history: 6 years religiously
bf: unsure
diet: very clean too long to list
but i've lost 80 pounds since i was 16 and have added 1 inch to my arms but that was like 2 years ago i don't measure often because i know it takes lots of time... i don't feel i've reached my genetic potential but i want that killer body now not when i'm 30 and i've killed it for 6 years i know what it takes to get there i've cut and bulked on and off when i'm cutting i lose an adverage of 10 pounds a month for the first 2-3 months then it drops to 5 pounds a month i guess my body is adapting when i bulk i've seen as much as 25 pounds a month so i don't like bulking i try to keep the diet lean and gain lean muscle

height 6'2"
weight: 230
history: 6 years religiously
bf: unsure
diet: very clean too long to list
but i've lost 80 pounds since i was 16 and have added 1 inch to my arms but that was like 2 years ago i don't measure often because i know it takes lots of time... i don't feel i've reached my genetic potential but i want that killer body now not when i'm 30 and i've killed it for 6 years i know what it takes to get there i've cut and bulked on and off when i'm cutting i lose an adverage of 10 pounds a month for the first 2-3 months then it drops to 5 pounds a month i guess my body is adapting when i bulk i've seen as much as 25 pounds a month so i don't like bulking i try to keep the diet lean and gain lean muscle

So u wanna cut? Cycle history? Body fat?

i want to bulk with minimal fat gain... its a my first cycle i've read up on it as long as i've been training approx 6 years just wondering some experiences people have have when running hcg during cycle and the timing and dosage

i want to bulk with minimal fat gain... its a my first cycle i've read up on it as long as i've been training approx 6 years just wondering some experiences people have have when running hcg during cycle and the timing and dosage

it depends on the length of the cycle but normally 250 iu's dosed twice a week is standard...

i'm kinda just contradicted myself but oh well u get the idea... still gonna keep the protein super high 50g every 2-3 hours while i'm awake i don't keep it a set number of meals i go by hours that i havn't ate, no fruit, low carbs everyday and loading up on the weekends or maybe just one day depending on how my body responds to the first day of carbing.... starch form of carbs b4 i workout only and complex on the rest days... lots of fiber and green veggies high bcaa's and casein protein b4 bed ie eggs and low fat cottage cheese just some outlines oh yea the fats are only gonna be on the weekends to to help fuel up and induce anabolism but throughout the week its low carb low fat high protein

enanthate and its the only true fat burner and yes its a first cycle seem simplest because it dosn't aromatize i don't have to run an AI only gotta put a choke hold on prolactin with the caber and pin some hcg

Top Bottom