Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg doses

how have you responded to hcg during cycle to prevent shut down? and what was your dosage

250 iu e4d after 6-8 consecutive weeks it can loose its effectiveness this is why you have to time it correctly.

If you were running prop id start at two weeks

Test e and c you could wait 4 weeks
Right before pct I squirt 500x2 e4d for two weeks

Sometime I might split weeks like 3-6 250iu e4d
7-8 break
9-10 250 iu e4d
11-12 500iu e4d for one or two weeks

Its dependent on your cycle

i was gonna run test E 250mg/week and tren E at 150 mg/week GP has them together in a 1ml dose i thought it was cool that they combined them wanted to try it for 8-10 weeks how ever long a 10 ml vial will last sometimes they don't have 10 mls in them... and exemestane on hand just in case of sides... and of course hcg i was gonna bump 500 iu for 10 days b4 pct and just wanted some ideas on how to bump it during the cycle to help prevent shut down

it will be my first cycle and my brother is running a tren only cycle and i figured i'd join the band wagon lol i just didn't want to run a tren only cycle i was gonna add the test to it and found them together

i was gonna run test E 250mg/week and tren E at 150 mg/week GP has them together in a 1ml dose i thought it was cool that they combined them wanted to try it for 8-10 weeks how ever long a 10 ml vial will last sometimes they don't have 10 mls in them... and exemestane on hand just in case of sides... and of course hcg i was gonna bump 500 iu for 10 days b4 pct and just wanted some ideas on how to bump it during the cycle to help prevent shut down

For advice on aas list full stats.

But thats your hcg stuff as listed.

Top Bottom