Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happily married people...

Mawwage. Mawwage is what bwings us here today. That bwessed awwangement. That dweam within in a dweam.

wutangnomo said:
I agree with your posts PBR, especially the part about love never expiring. However, love does change, and it is this that causes two people to drift apart.
thanks for your response...you brought up some good points during this thread also...Love changes only as an ability to understand itself and its potential....We as humans evolve at different speeds. Love grows= ie: evolves. So, taking two people who may be occupying the same time space at a particular moment (being in love with one another) is not a guarantee their progression will arrive at the same time.

this to me- is the scariest part of a relationship. Im hoping that being a little older now and perhaps a little wiser, it may be more likely (possible) to find someone who is running closer to my pace....But then again, im no different than anyone else. Maybe just a little more aware.

PBR, you have either read ALOT of books on this subject, or you are correct in your assertion that you "could (and should) write a book on this subject". You have said a couple of things that have helped me, and I needed a little help right now. Thanks for the hit; it was far above any other I have received or ever expected.

split endz said:
PBR, you have either read ALOT of books on this subject, or you are correct in your assertion that you "could (and should) write a book on this subject". You have said a couple of things that have helped me, and I needed a little help right now. Thanks for the hit; it was far above any other I have received or ever expected.
Bro its my pleasure...i will confess something briefly. I was once married in a fairytale. it was divine in all aspects. it was a place i visited and experienced to depths i cannot explain all at once. it was taken away from me. my quest has been to learn from where it was i came. i research this topic incessantly as human relationships are at the forefront of each and everyone of our lives. So, i just learn and if im lucky, someone may get something out of my experiences... the more i know, the more i dont know. the more i understand, the more i dont understand. to know, that i do not know, is the begining of wisdom.

Top Bottom