Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Question!!!

wheyman090

just a random question before i start my cycle next week...

Week 1-10: Sus 250: 500mg ew
Week 1=4: Drol: 100mg ed

i only have nolvadex on hand...how much and how often should i take nolva if i do get gyno???

I would just take it if you need it at the first signs of estrogen, i.e. sore nips, etc. Don't just take it because you have it.

Can you get some A-dex? I know everyone says AI's and SERM's limit gains and they do, but I would choose estrogen control with low-dose A-dex for a little less gains anyday.

I would just take it if you need it at the first signs of estrogen, i.e. sore nips, etc. Don't just take it because you have it.

Would your nips be sensitive if you touch them? Or are they just itchy or sore without even touching them? Just wondering just in case

just a random question before i start my cycle next week...

Week 1-10: Sus 250: 500mg ew
Week 1=4: Drol: 100mg ed

i only have nolvadex on hand...how much and how often should i take nolva if i do get gyno???

I would run a AI for sure. At least a low dose.

Anadrol is a weird drug, and can have some weird sides. You should have various ancillaries on hand just incase the 100mg drol fuks with you. Adex, nolva, even bromo or caber, depending on the problem. You may need NONE of these, but having them is a good idea

Top Bottom