Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

I phoned up accord and they confirmed that the letro is real and there tabs don't have LT on them there always plain

Get yourself some legit letro from AG and here is a good anti-gynecomastia cycle (expect libido loss):

2.5mgs letrozole/ED
0.25mgs Dostinex/E2D-E3D
40mgs Nolvadex/ED
D-spark 1cap/ED
Daily Vitamin B6
Low-sodium diet + cardio (sprints)

*don't jump off the anti-gyno run after you have no more gynecomastia - you have to taper down slowly and run bloodwork to make sure you don't get an estrogenic rebound.

DAA can cause estrogen and progesterone spikes. Daa can be evil to some. The rest of the advice given is solid. Especially the sprints.

Last edited:
Care to provide some blood work to support what you say my friend? ;) or is this 'your view'?

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_on...mance_bodybuilding_thibaudeau/daspartic_acid_

Personally I wasn't satisfied with dspark, for a while I liked it but after about a week of using it at 3 caps a day I noticed I was feeling soft and lethargic and holding more water. I dropped the spark and it went away. It's funny , I can run good doses of test without worry but any kind of natural test booster seems to have negative effects on me.

Top Bottom